• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big day for Postseason Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Didn't understand the DH at all despite the Brewers being in the AL for about half of his life. Also didn't seem to have any idea who Shohei Ohtani was.

Him not going to the game yesterday, or today, kind of strips him of his self-proclaimed status as "about as big a Brewers fan as they come". Stubhub has hundreds of tickets for under $20 right now and Fatso lives like twenty minutes from the stadium. But he'll stay home and tweet instead of watching possibly the Brewers's last game of the season. I hope Devin Williams takes a comebacker in the face in the top of the 9th and blows the save and then dies.
He’s too busy oinking about his real favorite sport and team - politics and democrats. Yesterday’s news of Kevin McCarthy was bigger than the playoffs and his brewers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
“My point remains”

He is physically unable to admit he was wrong / didn’t know something. He must be an absolutely nightmare to deal with.
Its such a generic baseball talking point to " Hate the DH". He wasnt expecting to get called out/ corrected. All his sports takes are surface level bullshit. I wonder how many times he sticks his foot in his mouth at the bar trying to talk sports and they were just too polite to correct him. I have heard so many peoples bad sports takes at the bar and Pat is totally that idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Current ticket prices
IMG_0834.jpeg

Good seats are only 30-40 bucks. Now let’s compare to the Phillies
IMG_0835.jpeg

Now that’s what a sports town looks like piggy.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s too busy oinking about his real favorite sport and team - politics and democrats. Yesterday’s news of Kevin McCarthy was bigger than the playoffs and his brewers.
I thought that was pretty telling that he never even mentioned the brewers because of the trending political topic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought that was pretty telling that he never even mentioned the brewers because of the trending political topic.
He’s one of the fakest sports fans I’ve ever seen. Let’s not forget he’s the type to brag about day drinking when they were doing those Jan 6 tv hearings that normal working people didn’t care about. His sport is politics which explains why he’s such an idiot - he sees his side as perfect and the other side can do wrong and if the Dems lose it’s because the republicans cheated. Just like how he blames the refs anytime his team lost.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s one of the fakest sports fans I’ve ever seen. Let’s not forget he’s the type to brag about day drinking when they were doing those Jan 6 tv hearings that normal working people didn’t care about. His sport is politics which explains why he’s such an idiot - he sees his side as perfect and the other side can do wrong and if the Dems lose it’s because the republicans cheated. Just like how he blames the refs anytime his team lost.
Bingo

1696441405129.png
1696441414246.png
1696441436512.png

1696441280210.png
1696441310345.png
1696441339286.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
“My point remains”

He is physically unable to admit he was wrong / didn’t know something. He must be an absolutely nightmare to deal with.
That whole Ohtani group of tweets is so mind-bogglingly stupid that we've all broken it down several times and still amazes me at how stupid it is. "My point remains" when he gets literally everything wrong. I just went back and found the last time my blood was boiling over this:

It's a long post (the whole thread is full of gems) but he got every piece of his mini rant wrong it's insane.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That whole Ohtani group of tweets is so mind-bogglingly stupid that we've all broken it down several times and still amazes me at how stupid it is. "My point remains" when he gets literally everything wrong. I just went back and found the last time my blood was boiling over this:

It's a long post (the whole thread is full of gems) but he got every piece of his mini rant wrong it's insane.
Like I said, he physically can never admit he didn’t know something or was wrong even when it’s clear he didn’t know something or wrong. Even when people try to help him with something he got wrong in a nice way it’s “oh I know” or “already knew that” like a dick. He has every possible bad personality trait, he needs to be studied by doctors.