• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Jenna

You should take a day off
bidencope.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Pat is a fucking retard. This was bad enough to where CNN of all media outlets was shitting on Biden because he looked old and feeble as fuck, even throwing out the suggestion of Biden stepping aside. I really hope that happens because Pat will lose his shit and the Twitter content will be terrific.

Pat is a fucking retard. This was bad enough to where CNN of all media outlets was shitting on Biden because he looked old and feeble as fuck, even throwing out the suggestion of Biden stepping aside. I really hope that happens because Pat will lose his shit and the Twitter content will be terrific.
These seems more and more likely the game plan of this debate all along. To get him out?

Fuck no. Pat will with a straight face be joining the chorus of dems calling for Biden to step aside within a week and say how noble dems are for asking this decent man to cede the nomination while republicans run a criminal. He'll deny he ever said he was the best choice and claim he suggested the new nominee all along especially if it's that fag Buttigeg or however it's spelled or some nigress.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

HomeRunCumia

Fuck no. Pat will with a straight face be joining the chorus of dems calling for Biden to step aside within a week and say how noble dems are for asking this decent man to cede the nomination while republicans run a criminal. He'll deny he ever said he was the best choice and claim he suggested the new nominee all along especially if it's that fag Buttigeg or however it's spelled or some nigress.

Or "Pete Bootyjuice" as Biden called him once...

TorpidSloth

What does he even get out of these posts?
Is someone paying him?
Oh wait, the goal is that someone eventually pays him for disseminating the party line to his followers.
Lol

He's gay, is what I'm getting at
I think this sums up just how pathetic Pat is and how much he'll always be that fat bullied kid from his 1.7 days. People like BrooklynDad, MeullerReport, etc., etc. are actual democratic party operatives - they openly get paid for xeeting whatever the latest talking points are. Pat, on the other hand, simps harder for the democratic party - particularly Biden and Kamala - than all of them for no other reason than to feel like he's finally part of the in crowd. And he's so invested in whatever he thinks it is he's doing that he gets legitimately angry about people disagreeing with him to the point those accounts won't acknowledge him. They're shameless sellouts and he's giddy at the idea of being their unpaid fluffer.