• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's always the same bullshit spin with him. If his "side" wins, he takes credit for it. If his "side" loses, he says they should have listened to him and calls everyone fucking stupid for not listening to him. It doesn't matter if it's politics, sportsball, or military strategies. He's an expert on everything, he's never wrong, and in his chronically diseased brain millions of people look to him for advice on everything.
Its hilarious how twitter went to his head.

Forum Clout
I’ve always been curious if and if not why no body ever reached out to Mama Raven and the Rodeo Clown in a Josiah style interview to get his parents take on their special little first born. I’m curious to what their insights into why their son is such a piece of shit when based on all the information we have, their younger varsity athlete son turned out relatively normal.
Unlike their idiot son they’d realize that spilling their guts to a stranger is something you just shouldn’t do.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
If Biden does decide not to run again Pat will say it's because Biden loves his country and wants what's best for it. He's a real patriot, trump would never do something so selfless....blah blah. His particular brand of lying is very jewish. He makes up a story that is full of lies and bullshit. He defends the bullshit vigorously, refuses to budge. Eventually the story falls apart and can't be defended anymore. He then pivots to a new story and pretends that it's been the story all along and completely denies ever saying anything different.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If Biden does decide not to run again Pat will say it's because Biden loves his country and wants what's best for it. He's a real patriot, trump would never do something so selfless....blah blah. His particular brand of lying is very jewish. He makes up a story that is full of lies and bullshit. He defends the bullshit vigorously, refuses to budge. Eventually the story falls apart and can't be defended anymore. He then pivots to a new story and pretends that it's been the story all along and completely denies ever saying anything different.
@BenDovid comment?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1719783756129.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve only seen the terminally online people freaking out about the Supreme Court ruling today - regular people are defiantly concerned about how awful Biden looked on Thursday. It wasnt just a “bad performance” it was a “holy shit this guy is not well mentally and belongs in a home”

People like Pat forget Obama in 2012 shit the bed in his first debate with Romney - even spacing out at times but nobody called for him to be replaced. This isn’t a case of Biden being “old” but not knowing where he is or what’s going on. It’s elder abuse because his cunt of wife Jill wants to be famous like Michelle Obama so it’s push the old man out there no matter what. “You can’t drop out Joe, I just made the cover of Vogue!!!”

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I’ve only seen the terminally online people freaking out about the Supreme Court ruling today - regular people are defiantly concerned about how awful Biden looked on Thursday. It wasnt just a “bad performance” it was a “holy shit this guy is not well mentally and belongs in a home”

People like Pat forget Obama in 2012 shit the bed in his first debate with Romney - even spacing out at times but nobody called for him to be replaced. This isn’t a case of Biden being “old” but not knowing where he is or what’s going on. It’s elder abuse because his cunt of wife Jill wants to be famous like Michelle Obama so it’s push the old man out there no matter what. “You can’t drop out Joe, I just made the cover of Vogue!!!”
I think the democrats are just kind of stuck and trying to spin it however they can. The SCOTUS shit is hypothetically concerning but who knows if it would ever have real world consequences.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Congressmen are starting to call for him to drop out. Looks like the pressure is going to mount very quickly now.
I just read about that - they had a call with out their staff because they’re afraid to publicly voice their concerns with Biden because they know him and his campaign will attack them in return (When did Biden turn into Trump?!)