• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I don't know about you- but that sounds pretty fascist to me. I cannot imagine Patrick with a little bit of power. BTK vibes.
I know when I see a pic of him I get serious BK vibes
1719661449310.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hildy weighs in
"The blog where we not only kick over sacred cows, we mince them into German sausages!"

Fucking yuck

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 208353
Patrick if no one is suggesting her as a presidential nominee when there's a major debate about replacing him, why is she the vice president in the first place? Dumbass. Bonus quote tweeting a reply he already made for more Twitter engagement. Social media addict.
It's a little early in the morning for Patrick to be gaslighting, no?

The shit he has tweeted after the debate just reinforces why he had a 1.7 GPA in HS and why a former teacher said that, "arguing with Patrick is like arguing with a fence post," and Patrick took it as a compliment.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
View attachment 208353
Patrick if no one is suggesting her as a presidential nominee when there's a major debate about replacing him, why is she the vice president in the first place? Dumbass. Bonus quote tweeting a reply he already made for more Twitter engagement. Social media addict.
He's gone fucking mental with this. Who'd have thought this would be the thing to finally break his mind completely...

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"The blog where we not only kick over sacred cows, we mince them into German sausages!"

Fucking yuck
Hildy is suuuuch a freethinker and so willing to stand up against sacred cows that it only took him 4 years to comment on Biden's age related disease. Truly at the forefront of uncomfortable truths! Maybe in a decade or two he might admit covid vaccines weren't as effective as promised.

Forum Clout
Holy shit what an 8 year run, he's never been masculine or well built but in 2016 he was your average 30 something out of shape guy that periodically did 6-8 weeks of running/gym to get back into a "shape" they likely never were in. Which is fine. The world is made up of ordinary people, now he's a fucking totally misshapen mutant. Another 8 years like this he'll be losing toes, another 4 more feet, and another 4 more whole legs below the knee. by 2040 if his heart holds up he loses a whole leg to the beetus at 60.