Biden proves he's a pandering faggot with no idea how business works

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
As they should. No one likes seeing a bunch of dykes brick shots. The only reason people are crying about it is because they're mostly NIGGERS. No one's crying for women's golfers.
I found out today the teams only play 36 games so they don’t even play the full 82 like the NBA yet believe they should STILL be played the same. Same pay but half the work? People are retarded.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I think they may be overpaid tbh. Did some napkin math and the Lakers pull in over $400m from ticket sales to home games. The Sparks do about $3.15m in ticket sales. Vis a vis while the dykes average salary is 1.5% of the average men's salary, they generate .78% of ticket sales. Keep in mind this doesn't include national and regional TV rights deal so it's even more out of whack

This CA congressman was bitching about the WNBA players not getting paid the same as NBA then admits he doesn’t even watch it proving they don’t deserve huge paydays if they cant get people to watch
View attachment 193505
View attachment 193506
A politician that doesn’t understand basic economics? Shocking, I know.
It's just the most retarded fucking argument. Girls basketball draws a tiny fraction of the fan interest real basketball generates. It's a minor miracle that paying girls' basketball jobs exist at all.

The Bill Burr bit about anyone calling for women's sport to be paid more should go watch it and financially support it so it grows is right.

I do get a small amount of money to help grow women's sports in the same way sports give money to charities and disability sport. Womens can find an audience for sure but it's never going to be as big as mens in team sports. Individual sports like tennis or the Olympic ones is slightly more blurry