Betsy Resto posting thirst traps on Insta

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
This broad contributes so much to society.
I wonder how Patrick compromises this with his views on wealth. The Restos certainly aren't putting their money back out into the community, or helping to better mankind. If anything, they are helping to fleece Bitch Tits Tomlinson of what little he has.

Nice consistent morality, stupid.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
This broad contributes so much to society.
goddamn-rich-cunt.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Holy shit she is a miserable cunt pretending to be some “relationship expert” yet will spend her life alone. She’s convincing herself she’s strong and independent (yet lives off parents) while in reality is going to be a cat lady. No self-respecting man would get involved with this fat lazy tub of shit. She attracted bums and now blames her problems on all men, it’s the classic crying “where are all the good men at?” While being nothing of value and bringing nothing to the table. She’s proud of being a lazy bum but is “too good” for most men.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I'll be honest witchyas: I've been known to smash a piggy every now and then, but this hoe is north of the border even for me. It's not that she's huge, either, she's just gross. Her lumpy fucking body is gross. Her flat-line ass crack is gross. She's got the gut hang thing going on and her thighs are atrocious. I look at pictures of her and I can smell that old yogurt smell on her.