Best years of Ron and fez?

Dave & Earl era was the best one.
Probably the simplest, stupidest bit to make me laugh was Dave's comebacks

"Yeah this is Steve from North Carolina. Dave, you're a red-headed retard who drives two and a half hours each way just to shove things up your ass."
"You're a red-headed retard who drives two and a half hours each way just to shove things up your ass."
"Good one, Dave."

That Mooch was a Pat level awful once he got over here he did everything possible so he could stay, he finally did then couple weeks later he is protesting against it when they had occupy wall street bullshit
From what little I've listened to of him, Mooch had my respect because he was the only one who criticized Earl as an actual equal. For all the (very well deserved) beatings Earl got, you could tell that everyone was still grading him on a black curve except for Mooch, who was iirc the only one to call him out on his frankly psychopathically criminal episode where he not only raided the prize closet, not only mailed the prizes to his home across town on XM's dime instead of carrying them himself, but to top it all off he sent them overnight service.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Anything involving Black Earl is at least worth a listen. Him having to explain himself (Let me finish!) or arguing with Dave are peak radio. Mix in a call from RadioShark and you've got yourself a classic clip.
I was on the road recently and tuned into Bennington. It's crazy how they hired that mongoloid Earl back. It's funny how stupid he is but boy I don't know how he holds down a job.

I was on the road recently and tuned into Bennington. It's crazy how they hired that mongoloid Earl back. It's funny how stupid he is but boy I don't know how he holds down a job.
At any normal job he'd be fired for his incompetence, misappropriation or lying, but it just so happens that those traits make him the greatest heel in radio history.

Want proof? Off the top of your head, name one thing you remember from any Grammy Awards broadcast from 2005-2015 other than Earl fucking up the recording and compulsively lying about it in 2006

Last edited:
Nor did I ever listen when black earl was working.
footage-not-found-sm.jpg

shinkleboutit

DieNortonDie

Probably the simplest, stupidest bit to make me laugh was Dave's comebacks

"Yeah this is Steve from North Carolina. Dave, you're a red-headed retard who drives two and a half hours each way just to shove things up your ass."
"You're a red-headed retard who drives two and a half hours each way just to shove things up your ass."
"Good one, Dave."

From what little I've listened to of him, Mooch had my respect because he was the only one who criticized Earl as an actual equal. For all the (very well deserved) beatings Earl got, you could tell that everyone was still grading him on a black curve except for Mooch, who was iirc the only one to call him out on his frankly psychopathically criminal episode where he not only raided the prize closet, not only mailed the prizes to his home across town on XM's dime instead of carrying them himself, but to top it all off he sent them overnight service.
That makes mooch an unfunny faggot.

Earl being a psycho was entertainment. Hearing mooch, lily, and that shitdick pepper hicks (back when he was new) get mad at Earl was awful. Dave and fez would be hilariously mad at him, Earl would scream at Dave, and then one of those 3 shitbags would pipe up and ruin it

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?