• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best way to remove Deodorant Stains?`

G

Gasoline and a match. (Fed)

C1838EC6-399B-4339-BC66-C7A52F15B3E6.png

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Fwiw deodorant works better if you apply it the night before, it gets a chance to seep into your skin. I switched a few years ago and no more deodorant stains.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
As soon as I get home from Panera I hand wash my shirt. Something to soak it in for an hour usually gets rid of any stains if necessary. I need an Asian wife to do this kind of thing for me. I don't trust white women to do it.

As has been mentioned, applying antiperspirant the night before can work. You can try using an aluminum free deodorant as that is what creates the yellow stains.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Active wet ones? Find a hair or hand dryer. Ones that are still there? Throw some baking soda on it and then vinegar.

Learn how to put on deodorant too. You shouldn't be getting stains unless your putting the shit on incorrectly.
How do you put it on correctly?