• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best part of the podcast

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
In real time I didn't believe what I was hearing at first, but as he muttered on it was clear to me he'd been sobbing. And I believe it because I don't think Boomia has a nuanced enough approach to fake cry on the spot - and fake cry well enough to convince half the audience at least - I think he's far more likely the type to cry and then claim it was a bit after the fact.

That shit was unfortunate, awkward, and gay. But it was also wicked funny.
I dont know, maybe he was choked up in there somewhere.... You talking about fetching him from KF like a grandparent wandering in a robe with dementia gave good loff

G

Don't really get what's so terrible about Boomia pretending to confess to a Patrick fabrication... A Fatrication if you will. It's like confessing to watching him win the half marathon.
It's not that bad, that's what I find so funny.
From my vantage in all this: admin posted the banner explaining that the site going down had nothing to do with Boomia. This was well before the podcast that day. But the Boomia shitstorm was already rolling because of the stir he'd caused on KF and from shitting up this place for weeks, so I suggested to Dan that afternoon that he just open the lines and let us all bash Boomia for fun anyway.
I didn't know Dan was gonna take it so seriously, or that Boomia would take it so seriously and cry. That's why I jumped back on after punching out, I couldn't just watch the rest unfold from the chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Was when Dan car crashed @JohnnyComeLately...dude's exactly how I imagined him to be. Bar none the most obnoixious POS here
I actually think he was good and I think the podcast is gay in general. I would prefer him as host instead of a guy who says stuff like “I decide who talks” and whatever gay power trip things he says.

it’s a tough one man

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I actually think he was good and I think the podcast is gay in general. I would prefer him as host instead of a guy who says stuff like “I decide who talks” and whatever gay power trip things he says.

it’s a tough one man
You don't get it it's a bit when it doesn't go as planned and organic when it goes as planned. I've been doing this since I was fawkin 18.

G

I'm 15 minutes in and this is Sam aftershow level terrible
Brotherman i know your used to da overproduced bits you listen to on your local morning zoo, but this is just a fuckin hang. You crack a cold one and kick back

some days they got nothin planned and just wing it, some days it’s radio gold.
if you wanna be a hater just turn the dial

dan and booms got bigger fish to fry than your sorry ass. Let them do their thing.
they know what the fuck they’re doing