• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Jocktober?

G

I have a few nominations but i’d like to hear your opinions.

•The 2007 John and Jeff beatings.
Reason: Slowly became staples of the show and recovered in a 2012 Jocktober. The initial reveal of John to be a tranny loving Thailand visitor is still hilarious.

•Scott and Todd (I got a tree on my house in 2012 / Boat movie in 2013)
Reason: Probably the best Scott and Tod jocktobers as they spawned these classic lines. You can also see the progression from 2012 to 2013 as the hate moves from Scott Shannon to Todd.

•Woody and Jim (2011)
Reason: Gregg “Opie” Hughes says you’re a cuckold.

•The Mix 94.9 Fugitive (2011)
Reason: My favorite fugitive bit culminated with the best facebook attack (in my opinion) - the Hulk Hogan 9/11 photos.
Good choices. Some of my favorites. I want to add the first Blaine and Allyson beating. The “he’s married with kids” stuff and that amazing caller looking at the station website and analyzing how gay the jocks look is very funny.

I also like the one where Sam convinced him that they weren’t doing the fugitive that day but they did anyway. I don’t remember which one that was. Was that the pita pit one? Cause I like that one too.

Scott and Todd they did with Dan Soder was good too, and they even dropped the N bomb as Scott.

I seem to remember the Atom Smasher being funny but it might be the name was so retarded it stands out. Was good how every guest they had on in October would get their Facebook plastered with skat and Denny memes, the show never acknowledged that was going on tho.

This image stopped the show because Jimmy couldn't stop laughing at it in one of the later Jocktobers.

funny-pictures-auto-873939.jpeg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Somebody up there in the thread talked about randomly doubling over in laughter. For me, it's usually because of the woman who called when the Rick and Len Jocktober shifted into cheese talk. She had to lube her ass to get the hard cheese shit out.

Jimmys Todd impression is fucking hilarious.
Hey, I held a sign up about Trump and some pig in a bandana walked up and shot me! Aaaaaaooombadooomboomboombow

Terry Clifford (PBUH) is a Saint on fawkin Ert, but Patrice describing how he would sexually dominate her is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
Terry. Terry. You know what I'm fucking talking about.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://13wham.com/news/local/terry-clifford-nominated-for-country-radio-hall-of-fame[/URL]

That's Country Radio Hall of Famer Terry Clifford you plebs
She’ll always be our schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pumpkin!

Oh Jeremy! That’s not your jab!!!!