• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Jocktober?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I have a few nominations but i’d like to hear your opinions.

•The 2007 John and Jeff beatings.
Reason: Slowly became staples of the show and recovered in a 2012 Jocktober. The initial reveal of John to be a tranny loving Thailand visitor is still hilarious.

•Scott and Todd (I got a tree on my house in 2012 / Boat movie in 2013)
Reason: Probably the best Scott and Tod jocktobers as they spawned these classic lines. You can also see the progression from 2012 to 2013 as the hate moves from Scott Shannon to Todd.

•Woody and Jim (2011)
Reason: Gregg “Opie” Hughes says you’re a cuckold.

•The Mix 94.9 Fugitive (2011)
Reason: My favorite fugitive bit culminated with the best facebook attack (in my opinion) - the Hulk Hogan 9/11 photos.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Some Jocktober outside of October:

- WAAF Roast with all of the comedians in studio, also a roast of Anthony showering with his father
- Various attacks on Maxwell aka Benjamin Bornstein (Do tha bit!!! And punt!)
- Pests and show vs Scott Ferrall because Ferrall ripped on the boys on Stern
- Jim Phillips claims Assault on the Media was his own idea, leads to pests shutting down his phones for a week
- Elvis Radio, Opie hears that Sirius has an Elvis Radio station and brings it on air for a beating
- Spuds Buckley audio played over the course of a year, "Laalalalalalala!!! Hello Bear Man!!!".
- Erocktober
- Povember

G

terry-clifford-terry-clifford-WbT1KHBMq7j-LsNIgD17lzW.1400x1400.jpg

G

Always liked the one where the hosts reacted to it and brought it up on the air.
[MEDIA=youtube]K_umXmRbpIA[/MEDIA]

Were any of you brothermen around for the Facebook attacks? I already hated AIDSbook by that time so I didn't have one, but the descriptions were a lot of time funnier than the jokes on the show.

Jocktober was their best segment by far. It really put the nail in the coffin of any chance that I'd listen to regular faggot radio with all its cornball shenanigans. It's also where you got to see how funny the fans could be as opposed to the shitty phone calls. They really created a Frankenstein's monster with that one.