Best iteration of O&A?

Best iteration of O&A?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

I'm partial to the final days where all they did was watch videos and eat food. Truly rib-smashing stuff.
Yeah I’m in the minority on this, but I used to love when they watched stuff and made fun of it. Maybe because I loved mystery science theater so much. The same guys responsible for the best seasons of MST3K do RiffTrax, by the way, and RiffTrax is actually funnier. I digress.

But I loved all the goofy videos and them sitting back and eating loudly and making fun of it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Yeah I’m in the minority on this, but I used to love when they watched stuff and made fun of it. Maybe because I loved mystery science theater so much. The same guys responsible for the best seasons of MST3K do RiffTrax, by the way, and RiffTrax is actually funnier. I digress.

But I loved all the goofy videos and them sitting back and eating loudly and making fun of it.
I still check out the VideoO&A channel from time to time. Just a taste.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I listened on FM during the XM days until they got kicked off regular radio. Then I started listening on youtube. I've never actually had a satellite radio subscription
The show would have been twice as popular if they kept Free FM during their entire run. And been likely ten times as popular if they uploaded the full shows to YouTube or Spotify or whatever every night. But it was Sirius/XM management that basically fought against both like retards. O&A even used to be available on some cable/satellite packages.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The show would have been twice as popular if they kept Free FM during their entire run. And been likely ten times as popular if they uploaded the full shows to YouTube or Spotify or whatever every night. But it was Sirius/XM management that basically fought against both like retards. O&A even used to be available on some cable/satellite packages.

Free FM is one of modern America's biggest business failures that should have been an easy victory. Mind boggling how that failed.