• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Bendovid Whats the deal with Billy Mitchell?

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
The lawsuit thing is gay, but these purists acting like Billy is somehow entirely discredited because he submitted records on ROMs... they aren't *that* different from the original cabinet games.

Or if he did at all considering the weird edits. Not like any of this matters at all since Robbie Lakeman or Hank Chien have held the title for over a decade. But since all y'all live in 2006, I get why this is news.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The lawsuit thing is gay, but these purists acting like Billy is somehow entirely discredited because he submitted records on ROMs... they aren't *that* different from the original cabinet games.
It's not the fact that he used ROMs as much as it's the fact that you need an emulator to run a ROM. Emulators have state saving, pausing, etc.

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's not the fact that he used ROMs as much as it's the fact that you need an emulator to run a ROM. Emulators have state saving, pausing, etc.

I get it, but you look at the scores he's put up in live tournaments since KoK came out and it's clear he's still a world class player.

Compare it to the case of Todd Rogers, who straight up made up fucking numbers and used his position with Twin Galaxies to record them as real. That's what all the KoK critics never understood. Omitting Tim Szerby was taking a boring character out of the narrative; the real story was in how TG was a club made up of the only guys giving a shit about arcade scores through the 90s and early 00s. Anyone trying to enter later on was treated like an interloper while the OGs were allowed to cut corners and whose word was treated like gospel.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I get it, but you look at the scores he's put up in live tournaments since KoK came out and it's clear he's still a world class player.
Fair enough. And you definitely know more about this than I do. But if the requirements for the record call for an arcade cabinet then it is what it is. An emulator offers potentially any advantage you want to add in if it doesn't exist already.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So instead of trying, you just went to the same well. Again.
The well still provides plenty of water. Your biggest issue is being a disingenuous prick. Everyone who has ever worked with you seems to ignore or hate you. Speculate speculate. You don’t see Blind Stevie or Travis here trying to corecTT the record.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The flash in the pan intern who was there 3 months? lmao, Blind Stevie, staple of the O&A show from March to July 2011. Legend.
You consider yourself an OnA legend?
IMG_1557.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Make another thread about me at 7am you fucking tool. You post in the third person, about me, at 7am. Nothing you can post can stop that from being your reality. Have fun.

Oh no, The DMAN runs a successful bit with 5 minutes of effort, and he wakes up early while doing it. AND it drives you into a fucking fury, and makes you go on an angry posting spree defending yourself from anonymous guys for hours on end.

Remember when you got worked into challenging The DMAN to a fight? And he even accepted? Then you pretended not to see the reply accepting the challenge?

Lmao, kiked.