• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Ben Dovid

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
1687700856998.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nah you're welcome here, Dovid :) Always fun to fuck with you. Please stick around for a lil while before you run off crying this time.

I think my health bar is low. Another couple of "kikes" or "jews" and I think you got me!

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Kike, fag, Guitar Hero repeat. Literally the same shit over and over again and you think you're doing some real damage. Don't you think it's pathetic that after all these years that's STILL the best you have?
You forgot short.
And no, I don't think it's pathetic that it's all I've got, because one, it's all I need, you are indeed a kike faggot who sucks at Guitar Hero, and two, it's not all I've got. You're also spineless, disloyal, duplicitous, ugly, and have no sense of honor. You are the "Gradually I began to hate them" Hitler quote given flesh, and God put you here to serve as an example of why your people should be hated.
This motherfucker's coming to us for like the 4th or 5th time trying to huff a whiff of the fleeting psuedo-fame he used to enjoy and he's calling me pathetic, unbelievable. Why don't you just do what you did when your sugar daddy was diddling teens and keep your fuckin mouth shut?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
This motherfucker's coming to us for like the 4th or 5th time trying to huff a whiff of the fleeting psuedo-fame he used to enjoy and he's calling me pathetic, unbelievable. Why don't you just do what you did when your sugar daddy was diddling teens and keep your fuckin mouth shut?
This is a great point. You've done the same song and dance for us many times before. Every time you've attempted to engage with us has ended bad for you. The last time ended with your faggot father posting a notice on his social media that you've gone back into the nut hut.

Either do something entertaining (kill yourself) or fuck off, you lackwit kike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
it's all I've got

I know.

Seriously though - what's your purpose for being here? You have more dirt on nana to spill? a new podcast to plug? Surely you didn't come here just to get insulted and argue.

Look how upset some of you get just from me posting here. Why do you feel that I am not allowed to participate in a community that discusses a show I worked on for 8+ years? I'm sure if there was some AAA Car Wash message board that discussed all the cars you washed 15 years ago, you might be curious enough to check it out.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Look how upset some of you get just from me posting here. Why do you feel that I am not allowed to participate in a community that discusses a show I worked on for 8+ years? I'm sure if there was some AAA Car Wash message board that discussed all the cars you washed 15 years ago, you might be curious enough to check it out.

I'm not upset at all. Literally just asked why you came here; didn't say you're not allowed to.

It's ok if you're lonely, Dovid. Everyone needs friends.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I know.

I have more coming in from dividends than you have ever grinded out with labor. Nobody is upset. We're lawffing at a squirrely juden. Its great fun.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Look how upset some of you get just from me posting here. Why do you feel that I am not allowed to participate in a community that discusses a show I worked on for 8+ years?
No one's upset, Danny, we're just calling you out for the all-around piece of shit you are. I know you're used to your status as Count Groomia's butt-boy shielding you from criticism, but that's your tough shit.

Posted on a Sunday, 10:42am. So, what are you up to right now? Because the answer seems to be "trying to make this ex radio producer angry on a Sunday morning."
"Look at you pathetic assholes, doing the same thing I'm doing on the same message board for a dead radio show that I'm on!" God, you truly are slimy.
Inb4 "What, I'm not supposed to care about the show I was involved with for years?" like you're just here trying to reminisce about your golden years. I hope these guys drive you to a schizophrenic break this time.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
...ok.

So you're here to participate. Go ahead. Share something interesting, say something funny. Like I said - surely you're not just here to argue and be insulted (although that's fine if so, always provides plenty of laughs).

I read egregiously incorrect things here all the time. I read straight up fan fiction here all the time. So, you can either get answers to questions you have, or continue to literally fantasize about radio show men from 2 decades ago and discuss who is tall enough for your liking. I know you're desperately trying to give off that teenage "edge-lord" character vibe, but honestly it's pretty stale when that's all you ever have for 15 years,.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
"Look at you pathetic assholes, doing the same thing I'm doing on the same message board for a dead radio show that I'm on!"

Holy shit, you figured it out!!!! And here I was thinking you were much too stupid to understand the context!