• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Ben Dovid

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
True. Chris Cornell was 4’9” in this picture
Edit- Sorry, 4’8” and a half
IMG_4145.jpeg

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How does Daniel Ben Dovid make a living nowadays? I assume he's only a 'voice actor' to the same extent Brother Joe is a 'professional musician'.

Who ever said I'm a voice actor? I'm an unemployed barback, remember?

Will/Pickle - How tall are the guys you usually date? What are some other physical attributes of other men you have strong opinions of?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

Will/Pickle - How tall are the guys you usually date? What are some other physical attributes of other men you have strong opinions of?

So glad you came back so we can torment you a little more. Just never get tired of the attention do you.

🎶 Danny is a fag, fucking douchebag. A faaaAaaAaaaag.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Insinuations of homosexuality, what rapier wit from Anthony Cumia's former cock-sleeve. Hey Danny, remember when you tried getting cute with Kenny in studio and he dressed you down and you took it like a little bitch? That's what you really are, you spineless little rat fuck, so take your above-it-all tough talk and cram it up your ass. You're a pathetic little coward and we all know it so let's stop pretending otherwise.
Faggot kike manlet. You suck at Guitar Hero, too.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Insinuations of homosexuality, what rapier wit from Anthony Cumia's former cock-sleeve. Hey Danny, remember when you tried getting cute with Kenny in studio and he dressed you down and you took it like a little bitch? That's what you really are, you spineless little rat fuck, so take your above-it-all tough talk and cram it up your ass. You're a pathetic little coward and we all know it so let's stop pretending otherwise.
Faggot kike manlet. You suck at Guitar Hero, too.

Kike, fag, Guitar Hero repeat. Literally the same shit over and over again and you think you're doing some real damage. Don't you think it's pathetic that after all these years that's STILL the best you have?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Kike, fag, Guitar Hero repeat. Literally the same shit over and over again and you think you're doing some real damage. Don't you think it's pathetic that after all these years that's STILL the best you have?

Why the fuck did you even create an account here? Didn't you have enough of getting bullied on the subreddit?