Ben Dovid Halloween Costume

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_1489.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I didn't work with Joe, nor did I hang out with Joe.

I saw Joe a handful of times a year when he'd come to a July 4th thing, or Christmas, and I never spent any time conversating with him. Joe lives out in the sticks so he wasn't popping by all the time like the Wack(bag)Pack.
No stories or any buffoonery? Damn…

No stories or any buffoonery? Damn…

When would this have happened? At the radio show he didn't work at? Or at the home of his brother Anthony, which he was rarely at?

The best I got for you would be random shit talk by Anthony about how Joe can be eyeroll embarrassing at times. Anthony knows his brother. He knows the army roleplay shit is bullshit. He laughs at that shit or did with me anyway. That kinda stuff. Calling in the middle of a bit to plug a gig, having a kid with a woman he hated.. But nothing directly with Joe. There was limited contact. There was a lot of Opie's "What does HEEEEE want......." when Joe would call.

Wild

I love media!
When would this have happened? At the radio show he didn't work at? Or at the home of his brother Anthony, which he was rarely at?

The best I got for you would be random shit talk by Anthony about how Joe can be eyeroll embarrassing at times. Anthony knows his brother. He knows the army roleplay shit is bullshit. He laughs at that shit or did with me anyway. That kinda stuff. But nothing directly with Joe. There was limited contact.
You can drop the Danny Ross larp. Please, stop trying to bait people.