• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beloved Radio Personality TERRY CLIFFORD Retires, Community Celebrates Her Career & Contributes

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Didn’t they Jocktober her because she beat them in some random radio ranking that they didn’t even know about?
Her show didn’t even beat them. They discovered they were currently facing her in some radio show March madness bracket and that’s what started it. Completely unnesesary and unwarranted. The beauty of O&A.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
A power mod who also ran one of the biggest OnA aggregate YouTube stream channels
I remember him saying that she knew he liked the show and she came home crying the first time it happened. Kind of sad but as someone else said it was completely unnecessary and cruel which was the best part about OnA.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I remember him saying that she knew he liked the show and she came home crying the first time it happened. Kind of sad but as someone else said it was completely unnecessary and cruel which was the best part about OnA.
Well I hope it makes her happy to know that she got to retire from her industry with honor.

Anthony got fired because he wanted to take photos of black prostitutes so he can ridicule them but found one that challenged him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
what ever happened to that dude?
From what I remember he disappeared from the sub after the Terry Clifford reveal. He did his livestreams until a little after he did his interview with Porsalin where he explained how awful it was then just quit. He was a huge born again Christian based on his playlists so i wouldnt be surprised if that has a factor in it. But he also just seems more like an O&A fan than a pest so when the show died and it’s spin offs started to get shitty he lost interest. This is a guy who sat through Opie and Jim for christ sakes but he couldn’t take J&S.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
From what I remember he disappeared from the sub after the Terry Clifford reveal. He did his livestreams until a little after he did his interview with Porsalin where he explained how awful it was then just quit. He was a huge born again Christian based on his playlists so i wouldnt be surprised if that has a factor in it. But he also just seems more like an O&A fan than a pest so when the show died and it’s spin offs started to get shitty he lost interest. This is a guy who sat through Opie and Jim for christ sakes but he couldn’t take J&S.
Could have sworn he said he needed to focus his attention on finishing his Computer Science degree and it had nothing to do with his mom.