Because our toddler likes wearing dresses and playing with dolls, we need to ply him with drugs and cut off his cock.

G

100%. I imagine that's the case for a huge number of them but the wacky society we live in now encourages them to go down this road instead.
It all comes down to exposure. If noone saw this tranny stuff, they would either go be gay or go get the mental help they need before they mutilate themselves. Instead its full on advertised at this point even with this drag stuff

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I wanted to be a Ghostbuster in the 4th grade.

Point is, kids at that age have still developing brains, and don't have the clearest grasp on reality. Their tastes, changes and opinions change with the more they experience, and the last thing you should do is commit them to a permanent, life altering procedure / lifestyle based on their actions at 9 years old. They're still rough drafts forming - and unless you are Tor Books, you don't publish rough drafts and call them finished.

But at the end of the day, this isn't about the kids at all. It's about online ass pats and emasculating men while slowing reproduction.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I wanted to be a Ghostbuster in the 4th grade.

Point is, kids at that age have still developing brains, and don't have the clearest grasp on reality.

100%. I remember when I was around 6/7, I had a dream that I could fly and the next day I was fully convinced I would be able to. I also remember watching the first TMNT movie at the same age and was certain my future would be as a ninja. I even asked my dad to take me to ninja school haha. Fucking sickening that these freaks are essentially making decisions on behalf of their kids that will affect them for their entire lives.

They're still rough drafts forming - and unless you are Tor Books, you don't publish rough drafts and call them finished.

Fucking line of the day right here, folksch.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
That father is so fucking enraging.
ENRAGING? Do you always mimic lil Jimmy's phrases or just today?

jim rages.jpg

Like I give a shit about some random shit kid. I barely care about my own family. Why would I care how people raise their kids? Cut your sons dick off and plow him with oestrogen which will make him go insane and end up killing himself when he gets older. Have at it, faggots. But don't expect me to call him a "woman" or anything gay like that. Your son is a male with a mutilated cock that some god hating liberal gay doctor thinks he turned into a vagina but is just a ballsack turned inside out.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Like I give a shit about some random shit kid. I barely care about my own family. Why would I care how people raise their kids? Cut your sons dick off and plow him with oestrogen which will make him go insane and end up killing himself when he gets older. Have at it, faggots.
You're right. I almost want to encourage it and try to talk the parents into selling them off to human traffickers.

For the bit.

G

Jesus. Maybe Eduardo just likes the cock! Ever thought of that? You don't have to CHOP HIS FUCKING COCK OFF.

Dad needs to be hung from the rafters and gutted like a fish.

G

I took a loooong look at this weirdo Mick. "Jonathan Joly"

His face and hip/waist ratio is odd don't you think? Almost like a woman with a beard. It reminds me of these:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx[/URL]

Wouldnt surprise me if Jonathan was born female and this is some long-haul propaganda, fake family schtick to push transitioning.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I remember being about four and I was being looked after by a friend of my mother's who had a daughter so they only had girls toys. I refused to play with any of them as "I am not a girl" I must half been a alpha 4 year old.
I had girl cousins who played with Barbies. I refused to play, even with the Ken doll. Fag shit.

But I did enjoy wearing my mother's high heels and prancing around the house like a fairy.