Because our toddler likes wearing dresses and playing with dolls, we need to ply him with drugs and cut off his cock.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
9fa9de901cdb0ae049aa6265da29a747a6b4879e05ea6126083d5af5ef80260c_1.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The father says he's "non-binary" (whatever the fuck that means) but uses the pronouns he/him. WHAT THE FUCK MAKES HIM NON-BINARY? FUCK!
Seriously the non-binary shit is fucking infuriating. It’s nothing other than a social media trend, that up until the last 10 years nobody had ever heard of, yet you’ll get people arguing that non binary people have been around since ancient Egyptian times and before.

Fucking retards.

G

Seriously the non-binary shit is fucking infuriating. It’s nothing other than a social media trend, that up until the last 10 years nobody had ever heard of, yet you’ll get people arguing that non binary people have been around since ancient Egyptian times and before.

Fucking retards.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce6FD49jr9q/[/URL]
This guy is fucking infuriating. Him and his wife ARE doing this for fame. Fucking hell.

Stent

swatchsticker
This guy is fucking infuriating. Him and his wife ARE doing this for fame. Fucking hell.
The worst part is the hypocrisy.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The father says he's "non-binary" (whatever the fuck that means) but uses the pronouns he/him. WHAT THE FUCK MAKES HIM NON-BINARY? FUCK!
My dad uses/looks at TikTok at 60 years old, but he's just like "look at this bitch's big tits" or "hey look at this funny dog". He doesn't know what non-binary is, I don't think.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

I honestly don't think we're far from the point where parents like this will decide what the kid will identify as before it's born. Wanted a girl and you got a boy? Fuck it, just change it's name and dress it up like one.

Fucking freaks.