Be Honest

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Cute face, okay body, bio woman, chill personality? Yeah don't give a shit what race you are, and I'm happy to play into your little taboo colonization fetishes if it gets you off baby. Promise I won't tell your liberal friends the kinky shit you said the other night.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I thought you were saving yourself for Jenna.

"Oh shit, are you Jenna Ortega? Hey if you got a minute lemme explain this thing I do on the internet involving you. So there was this show called the Opie and Anthony show... actually let's go back even further. In 1994 OJ Simpson murders his wife and a waiter and this guy Joe from Long Island decides to write a song parody about it."

White guy (obviously) here , I've banged like 5 or 6 in shape pretty looking black girls. They put alot of effort into sucking dick and every single one of them weren't afraid to jump on top and start riding away like I was Barbaro. Compared to white girls the black chicks were way more fun in bed. Some White girls have this general attitude in bed like they don't have to try at all since they are allowing us to fuck them.

G

i'm white

Are ya?

1661990104331.png

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I fucked a black that I went to high school with (didn't know we even went to school together until we met). I fucked her one night while I was on R&R from Iraq. She was pretty hot honestly.

While in Korea, fucked azns.

When I was in Jr College in Lansing michigan, I used to go to the shitty strip clubs and some of the blacks would blow me.