• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

BBQ Pitmaster Baby Love Bringin' You The Ribs

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
FFBL finds the best stuff on reddit.
I enjoy other ones, they all have their own style but nothing separates the ribs like a FFBL.

Rick portrays all his atalkers as this, even he knows most are just making fun of him and calling him a FFwBT.
There only has to be one fez for rick to be sweating (more than usual) every time there is a hooli's invasion.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
FFBL finds the best stuff on reddit.
I enjoy other ones, they all have their own style but nothing separates the ribs like a FFBL.

Rick portrays all his atalkers as this, even he knows most are just making fun of him and calling him a FFwBT.
There only has to be one fez for rick to be sweating (more than usual) every time there is a hooli's invasion.
We need at least one genuinely unhinged person. Paul and Torquie are certainly unstable, but they don’t post pictures of their guns and drugs

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
We need at least one genuinely unhinged person. Paul and Torquie are certainly unstable, but they don’t post pictures of their guns and drugs
Piggy needs it more, it semi validates his situation. (something something capeshit, hero he deserves, blah)

If a picture was found on reddit, its a view of the house from someone sitting on the triumph, a still smoking glass bowl and red trousers in shot followed with the txt of "Quasi owes me a grand, you owe Quasi, now you owe me"
1) Pat would legit never leave the house.
2) I would have no more ribs to give until St Jerry's Day (TBA)

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
I'm glad I'm doing so good on my meds I'm not even considered.
The meds also have you thinking you're not black. Your mental health issues have just become boring. Spice things up with an arrest or something.

Rick tells everyone they are mentally unstable but it's funny seeing him talk tough to an actual (loveable) nutjob. @FezFuckedBabyLove if you ever wanted to do a ton of DMT/meth/fent and interact with Pat at Hooligan's let me know so I can donate funding.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
The meds also have you thinking you're not black. Your mental health issues have just become boring. Spice things up with an arrest or something.

Rick tells everyone they are mentally unstable but it's funny seeing him talk tough to an actual (loveable) nutjob. @FezFuckedBabyLove if you ever wanted to do a ton of DMT/meth/fent and interact with Pat at Hooligan's let me know so I can donate funding.
I'm still a lot of fun. Being black doesn't serve me anymore at first it was a way to set myself apart on a white supremacist forum but I'm over it now.