BB Celebrity Net Fights Live Viewing Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I'll post a link once I find one, but it's on Fite TV

1628294096304.png

Cuphead

Wow, they are really going all in with this "celebrity" boxing gimmick aren't they.
I didn't realize this was even a thing until a couple hours ago, but apparently they do one after every season of Big Brother or something. In other words, it's going to be real retarded and hopefully a couple good laughs.

The actual next celebrity boxing event is in October.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I could give you detailed, obsessive breakdowns of every single person here and how they played Big Brother but you guys would make fun of me again
Was it you who used to talk about reality shows with Bams_seed on reddit? I don't watch any of it but I remember those conversations being funny.

Was it you who used to talk about reality shows with Bams_seed on reddit? I don't watch any of it but I remember those conversations being funny.

Probably. Current season of Big Brother, they've overcompensating for not having any black winners and typically casting 1/2 blacks per season, twitter made a huge stink. So, they put 6 black people (one is half-latino, another is half-indian) together. 6 blacks immediately form a black alliance, 4 white people get voted out first.

All the non-blacks remaining sort of realize it's going on, but nobody wants to accuse the blacks of working together. Twitter would hate that. So they'll probably gonna steamroll the whole game until final 6 simply because they happened to be black and on this season. It's fascinating seeing our culture change and just the concept of white privilege is officially dead. Unless you go to China and they pay you to sit in board meetings as a white guy.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Probably. Current season of Big Brother, they've overcompensating for not having any black winners and typically casting 1/2 blacks per season, twitter made a huge stink. So, they put 6 black people (one is half-latino, another is half-indian) together. 6 blacks immediately form a black alliance, 4 white people get voted out first.

All the non-blacks remaining sort of realize it's going on, but nobody wants to accuse the blacks of working together. Twitter would hate that. So they'll probably gonna steamroll the whole game until final 6 simply because they happened to be black and on this season. It's fascinating seeing our culture change and just the concept of white privilege is officially dead. Unless you go to China and they pay you to sit in board meetings as a white guy.
Faggot.

Cuphead

I could give you detailed, obsessive breakdowns of every single person here and how they played Big Brother but you guys would make fun of me again
Why the fuck would you watch that shit? I've only seen a couple clips, but it really seems like one of the worst most pointless reality shows ever.

I only watched about half of the fights last night before I decided to go do something else. Had some funny moments, but it was the most poorly produced boxing event I've ever watched. I lost count of how many times the sound would cut out of the feed.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I didn't realize this was even a thing until a couple hours ago, but apparently they do one after every season of Big Brother or something. In other words, it's going to be real retarded and hopefully a couple good laughs.

The actual next celebrity boxing event is in October.
This is the first one.
That might have been me as well.

Felt great watching Maddie and Dallas beat the shit out of Rockstar and Nick.

Why the fuck would you watch that shit? I've only seen a couple clips, but it really seems like one of the worst most pointless reality shows ever.

I only watched about half of the fights last night before I decided to go do something else. Had some funny moments, but it was the most poorly produced boxing event I've ever watched. I lost count of how many times the sound would cut out of the feed.

I mean first of all, 95% of reality shows are scripted, most of them where there isn't a cash prize at the end. The cash prize shows I watch (Survivor, BB, Challenge) fall somewhere in the weird medium between game and sport, but unlike other sports, any warmblooded intelligent citizen can go on and win the big championship. Like sports - viewers tune in because they don't know the outcome, and the outcome isn't scripted.

Think of Kardashians/Bachelor/etc as the WWE, while cash prize reality TV is more like UFC/Boxing/any other sport. Anything can happen, anyone can win, and you can watch it all unfold. Not to mention the attractive-but-not-super-hot girls that miss the attention and start OnlyFans, who then get their pictures leaked to people who don't subscribe like me:

1626320476427.jpg

Which come on, it's more fun for me to see her fat pasty white ass AFTER seeing her play Survivor then you just viewing a random PAWG ginger with no context.