• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Battle Of The Backyards, Fire Pit Edition: EVS VS Pat

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Very nice but I wonder if Ethan has considered adding a giant plastic dinosaur by the pool. It really adds a touch of class and definitely doesn't make you look like a nigger rich, wop piece of trash to the neighbors.
To be honest I think these were the pictures before he bought it. It's a nice enclave, probably full of whites, with a chink, and street shitter doctor or two tossed in. He certainly doesn't have negroes being taken in on warrants 3-4 times a week.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
BDE has the money to pay border-jumpers to do that for him.
Si

1692988532111.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Nick Rochefort would fuck EVS up over the unilock work and gavone taste. But if you had to compare the two; obviously EVS.

Is that a gunite pool?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Nick Rochefort would fuck EVS up over the unilock work and gavone taste. But if you had to compare the two; obviously EVS.

Is that a gunite pool?
I go back and forth about pools. Wonderful for a few months a year but also a lot of space. Are they worth it? For the type of money I’ll have in my life (max two homes, realistically) I am on the “no” side. Idk idk…

Officer Chase

Forum Clout
ReplyI go back and forth about pools. Wonderful for a few months a year but also a lot of space. Are they worth it? For the type of money I’ll have in my life (max two homes, realistically) I am on the “no” side. Idk idk…
Lot of work to maintain your investment in cold weather areas, maybe in Miami, but in the northeast or midwest they never get used as much as they could to justify the effort to keep them ready. If you have little kids get an easyset and when they get older bring them to pools a few times a year. Hotels are kind of cool to go stay at for a swim and quick get away for 9-13 year olds. Just not worth the effort.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
EVS lives nice but does he have public transportation close-by? Pat lives on the Green Line corridor, which takes him to either Downtown or the Airport without changing busses.

Imagine the convenience of that, funsters.

Officer Chase

Forum Clout
Disgusting. What a hobo.
Cellulite on his legs too. I can say that your fine digs lack the always classy toilet paper on the door thing he has. Also if you're planting Jersey Tomatoes in your garden they don't get proper melanated bum urine fertilizer.