• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam Margera on a ventilator

He was only a full on junkie when he did mtv in 2001. He turned up the day after 9/11 as bin laden and got the sack. Bloody cancel culture for you. He got sober not long after that. He was sober in his 6 music radio 2 days. Matt Morgan made him bearable.

Yeah, I liked Matt Morgan. The stories he and Russel would share about their youth on XFM were genuinly funny (I'd tell you if they weren't)

Also, he would criticize Russel's sexual entitlement with his female fans. Currently, there are rumours swilling round the pig trough that a famous British comedian is a sexual predator (suprised pikachu face). Fern Brady gave us a hint with the cryptic clue "rapey wape".

Yeah, I liked Matt Morgan. The stories he and Russel would share about their youth on XFM were genuinly funny (I'd tell you if they weren't)

Also, he would criticize Russel's sexual entitlement with his female fans. Currently, there are rumours swilling round the pig trough that a famous British comedian is a sexual predator (suprised pikachu face). Fern Brady gave us a hint with the cryptic clue "rapey wape".
Heard whispers about some big name comedy rapist Would explain the weird career choice he has made...go to the fringe so if you get called on past actions you can claim it's down to your views

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Steve-O was the biggest piece of shit attention whore ever. He had no personality so it was just drugs and everyone look at me do this crazy stunt for attention.

But for some reason I cant help but like the guy. Idk just seems like a real sweetheart
It’s because Steve-o - while being a retarded moron - actually was a sweet guy deep inside, worked through his issues, got his shit together, and is a joyous and positive person who is grateful for his life.

Margera has always been a mean-spirited, bitter cunt. He never liked being the butt of the joke.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Don't forget Brandon Dicamillo. He was easily one of the funniest of the bunch. He apparently didn't want to stick with Jackass because it was becoming "too corporate," and he was right. Plus, I guess he just wanted a quiet life in the Philly burbs.

The new one is a prime example of Jackass becoming too corporate. The decision to "diversify" the cast came from the top - Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine, and Spike Jonze. And not surprisingly, the rest of the cast didn't agee with the change at first. There's actually been a bit of tension between the Knoxville-Tremaine-Jonze trio and the rest of the cast since the beginning, though.
Dico was the best part of the CKY videos and Bam’s movie Haggard. I remember he didn’t like to travel was said as why he didn’t go “Hollywood” like the others but I think he just didn’t want to get stuck in that bullshit. He’s still close to the West Chester area and I think he works for the QVC channel (their main studio is in West Chester). I liked Rake too, he had a real job (chemist) for the pharmaceutical companies in the PA area.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s because Steve-o - while being a retarded moron - actually was a sweet guy deep inside, worked through his issues, got his shit together, and is a joyous and positive person who is grateful for his life.

Margera has always been a mean-spirited, bitter cunt. He never liked being the butt of the joke.
Margera didn’t live too far from where I grew up in PA and I was a teenager when he blew up so I got to see a lot of the guys around town. Bam was always a dick but all the other PA guys (and bloodhound gang) were very cool.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Dico was the best part of the CKY videos and Bam’s movie Haggard. I remember he didn’t like to travel was said as why he didn’t go “Hollywood” like the others but I think he just didn’t want to get stuck in that bullshit. He’s still close to the West Chester area and I think he works for the QVC channel (their main studio is in West Chester). I liked Rake too, he had a real job (chemist) for the pharmaceutical companies in the PA area.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
“Bam Margery! What’ll he do next?!”

*keels over*
The next place his act will be at
AF463764-D88F-4127-9979-CBAFBF88BFF5.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Don't forget Brandon Dicamillo. He was easily one of the funniest of the bunch. He apparently didn't want to stick with Jackass because it was becoming "too corporate," and he was right. Plus, I guess he just wanted a quiet life in the Philly burbs.

The new one is a prime example of Jackass becoming too corporate. The decision to "diversify" the cast came from the top - Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine, and Spike Jonze. And not surprisingly, the rest of the cast didn't agee with the change at first. There's actually been a bit of tension between the Knoxville-Tremaine-Jonze trio and the rest of the cast since the beginning, though.
Which one licked Bam’s ass on Stern? Edit: Brandon Novak is who I’m thinking of.