• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam Margera on a ventilator

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
imageedit_23_4294048269.jpg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Just die already, fat cockroach. Go be with your boyfriend.

It's impossible for me to feel sorry for him. He got to be a shithead kid his entire life and made retarded amounts of money doing it. He's apparently a destitute piece of shit but he's still driving around in Bentleys.
Him resorting to cameo is a sign he was going broke from his retardation, brother. I hope he leaves his parents and demonic looking son some money.

FingerofGod

Eh, the guy has his demons and he made fun of his parents on camera - which I don't like - but I enjoyed Radio Bam and I think it's a shame that Steve-O and Novak have made good while Bam has very much not.
Steve O is a massive faggot. I heard him on that RAP ep from skankfest and he was insufferable. Only guy I like from the original crew these days is Chris Pontius. They never should’ve made that new one

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Steve O is a massive faggot. I heard him on that RAP ep from skankfest and he was insufferable. Only guy I like from the original crew these days is Chris Pontius. They never should’ve made that new one
Steve O is the quintessential boring addict. Their whole live revolves around drink & drugs and when they eventually get clean, they have no personality or substance to them. A lot of them become new age hippy faggots after getting clean too, like Russell Brand.

Steve O is the quintessential boring addict. Their whole live revolves around drink & drugs and when they eventually get clean, they have no personality or substance to them. A lot of them become new age hippy faggots after getting clean too, like Russell Brand.
Russell brand was one of those weird ones who was on drugs pre real fame but clean during the full run of actually being mega famous. Now he's returned back to his early persona of far left conspiracy theorist. The first time I heard about him was when he got naked at a may day protest against capitalism or something like that. It failed so he became globally known for a bit to then become a YouTuber

G

Russell brand was one of those weird ones who was on drugs pre real fame but clean during the full run of actually being mega famous. Now he's returned back to his early persona of far left conspiracy theorist. The first time I heard about him was when he got naked at a may day protest against capitalism or something like that. It failed so he became globally known for a bit to then become a YouTuber
His accent makes me want to auger out my own eardrums in a fit of desperation. There were a couple of videos I thought might be interesting but I had to nope out within seconds. Yuccccckkkkkk

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I always remember Russell Brand from when he was on the radio here, back when he was a full on junkie. Then he got clean and tried to become a quirky bohemian gentleman from the 18th century. Around 2012 he started the whole spiritualism arc.

I always remember Russell Brand from when he was on the radio here, back when he was a full on junkie. Then he got clean and tried to become a quirky bohemian gentleman from the 18th century. Around 2012 he started the whole spiritualism arc.
He was only a full on junkie when he did mtv in 2001. He turned up the day after 9/11 as bin laden and got the sack. Bloody cancel culture for you. He got sober not long after that. He was sober in his 6 music radio 2 days. Matt Morgan made him bearable.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Only guy I like from the original crew these days is Chris Pontius.
Don't forget Brandon Dicamillo. He was easily one of the funniest of the bunch. He apparently didn't want to stick with Jackass because it was becoming "too corporate," and he was right. Plus, I guess he just wanted a quiet life in the Philly burbs.
They never should’ve made that new one
The new one is a prime example of Jackass becoming too corporate. The decision to "diversify" the cast came from the top - Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine, and Spike Jonze. And not surprisingly, the rest of the cast didn't agee with the change at first. There's actually been a bit of tension between the Knoxville-Tremaine-Jonze trio and the rest of the cast since the beginning, though.