• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Balding alcoholic faggot

Forum Clout
Big Kev's name was Big Kev because his name was Kev and he was Big. One time I ran into Big Kev at a horror movie convention in NJ with his own booth. "BIG KEV FROM OPIE & ANTHONY" the banner read. He had no merch and was just sitting there, alone with headshots and a Sharpie. Big Kev hosted a "show" called Big Kev's Geek Stuff until I stopped booking it since Big Kev's Geeks Stuff was boring AF. Big Kev called me one afternoon. Big Kev had HUGE news for the next Big Kev's Geek Stuff. Big Kev was like. "Dude. Are you sitting?"

"Sam. Jones." Big Kev says.

"Who?"

"SAM JONES! FLASH GORDON! Big Kev

"Oh."

Big Kev didn't understand why I cancelled Big Kev's Geek Stuff and Big Kev blamed it on politics instead of Big Kev's inferior and lackluster talent. Big Kev was unceremoniously dismissed about the ID situation and then Big Kev once again and for all was booted after Big Kev was specifically told Kurt Russell is not signing anything and then moments later Big Kev shoved an Escape From NY Poster and a Sharpie in his face and then Big Kev was a fucking memory of nostalgia. Never again did Big Kev drive his PT Cruiser to the studio.

Hmmm. Uninformed? Or Big Kev. Patrice? Big Kev...uHhHHhHH I dunnNNNo ThAts A tOuGH oNe....

FIN.

I know everyone is enjoying being mean to Danny on the internet but I really enjoyed that stretch of Saturday Night Virus shows where he and Than kept calling/plugging the show as "Big Kev's Greek Stuff", where Than said it would be him just reviewing like, gyros and stuff.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I know everyone is enjoying being mean to Danny on the internet but I really enjoyed that stretch of Saturday Night Virus shows where he and Than kept calling/plugging the show as "Big Kev's Greek Stuff", where Than said it would be him just reviewing like, gyros and stuff.

We put his PAD data up once as "Big Kev's Gay Treehouse" and he was fuming mad about it. Another time he was streaming on Anthony's account and Anthony had the ability to override the stream so we waited until his show was almost over and we just busted in for a minute goofing on nerd talk before throwing the stream back. He lost his shit completely, came upstairs and started screaming, took his ball and went home. I think that was the last time I ever saw him.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
We put his PAD data up once as "Big Kev's Gay Treehouse" and he was fuming mad about it. Another time he was streaming on Anthony's account and Anthony had the ability to override the stream so we waited until his show was almost over and we just busted in for a minute goofing on nerd talk before throwing the stream back. He lost his shit completely, came upstairs and started screaming, took his ball and went home. I think that was the last time I ever saw him.
Would you say big kev is a smellygeek?