• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad news, guys...

G

I love our @captain_kamala , but when she used the "n-word" I knew there could be trouble. It doesn't matter that she has the pass to Youtube's algorithms.

I did dig her honesty in saying she hoped Patrick commits suicide, but yeah, I could see the Youtube admins not appreciating her fine commentary.
@covidcumia said nigger too and it's still up so it was probably the suicide demand

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Null had a podcast that talks about random lolcows from kiwifarms, it's live on youtube but then episodes are archived elsewhere. They're also on google play and itunes, but have been banned from spotify.

Might need to pivot to something like that to stay a step ahead of piggy.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I have something that will make him squeal to his followers about you, the next time I'm on. I know how to make him do that and the best part is it has no violating the rules stuff about it.

I literally think that Pat has so much fresh content each week, it is more sustainable as a Patcast, and people will join in based on that more than on our small community and its general hysterical takes. Even if Pat is limited to half an hour of an hour and half a week, his stuff is needed for the draw to get you numbahs. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that all of us are energetic enough to keep stuff popping so focusing on the week in Pat can draw out better content on non Pat stuff. Pat is what separates the NPS cast from a million other people just bullshitting trying to be funny. It's how you manage the Pat stuff and make it work that keeps it fresh. Get a ballwasher on, get that lawyer on, yes even have a week of announced no Pat content to make him oink he's forgotten, but Pat is the glue, nothing is funnier than an unfunny guy, being funny by being serious like Pat is, and denying he's funny. In my retarded opinion at least.
Guys can we make a plan to support this podcast on all platforms and just make a real effort to do what we can...the time difference is a bit fucked for me but I'll slap my Instathot missus so I can get her to sleep on the couch and ill be able to tune in properly and moneys a wee bit tight atm but I want to give something starting from next fortnight....
Pat Posting is the crux of this but there are a ton of tangents and offshoots and if we pay attention, people in his sphere who are ripe for milking. I know TOTALLY NOT JOHN FLYNT WALKER Brianna Wu and her screaming chinky atm/sxe wound licker are sort of played out but the fact Fatrick simps over John is worth a discussion...
Sure keep it as the hub but there is a ton of talent between you guys and this community I really just hope we can get a plan together to support ye properly.

G

Null had a podcast that talks about random lolcows from kiwifarms, it's live on youtube but then episodes are archived elsewhere. They're also on google play and itunes, but have been banned from spotify.

For the record, every NPS is simulcast on Twitter and the video and audio are saved and stored externally. Also, I post the audio on RSS so you can listen on Spotify and elsewhere.

Nothing is lost, JewTube is only one of like 4-5 places you can find this stuff. I don't want to get deplatformed from YT, but the show will go on regardless.

G

I already pitched a Fatrick collaboration to Null, and he liked the idea. Stay tuned.

A2A95662-8DC3-4BD4-9B47-E6EC19477BF8.jpeg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
"Sometime after April" all this nigger does is rot inside of his shithole soviet era apartment in Serbia since he doesn't speak the language, he has time to do this sooner
He's probably too busy battling DDOS attacks by trannies and trying to sneak tranny prossies out of his crumbling Stalin era cell under the eyes of the local Stazi

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Fucking pussy bitch faggot.

Can you re-upload this one somewhere? I haven't had a chance to watch it

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
yeah i might have taken things too far
But look on the bright side - Pat can't just report the whole hour-long podcast, he'll have had to mark out specific sections that have clear examples of fair and balanced criticism abuse.

That means listening to the whole thing, and since there's no one in his life who'll do that for him.... that means he heard every word.

G

Do you mean Twitch?
I may upload them to Twitch eventually. However, the Twitter stream stays alive...

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/NicePodcastDan/status/1508232809072058369?s=20&t=Mhk8HOWcp5nwHirGvczI_w[/URL]

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Can't you just flub out the n-person words and wishes of suicide and reupload it? Zip-Ties and Bias-Plies has the same problem and even got shadow banned until he just started a new channel with all of his videos censored. I don't know how the hell he managed to do it. He swears and makes fun of democrats more than a rough neck on pay day.
pretty sure they just get a DMCA claim for taking Strictly Stalking video, the "cyberbullying" is just a hilarious red herring

not even Youtube algorithms are gay enough to parse through a podcast because someone submitted the complaint "dey said da n-word"