Bad news, guys. I don't think Patrick is coming on the podcast tonight at 8pm ET

G

Screenshot_20220501-184508_2ndLine.jpg

[MEDIA=youtube]w48HId09tfQ[/MEDIA]

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
As soon as he gets the @fbi cybercrimes unit on you guys and you’re charged with FELONY harassment, you will be forced to cease contact and never contact his various ways of contacting him again.
Just a few hundred thousand more dollars of others peoples money then maybe he can make it out of the preliminary portion of the suit this time. The discovery is when the hours start racking up, i assume, which in turn would mean more $$ Pig would owe, but he hasnt even made it to that point once so he will continue to fail miserably as always.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Since pat is so financially invested in fighting the trolls he cant just come to his senses and laugh it off like " Alright guys, I tried fighting but came up short." Now he is in full Action Pat mode where he thinks he is fighting Loki and the world depends on it. All of us could stop laughing at pat and walk away right now and pat would still be legally bound to $36k+ debt. He let the internet effect his real life.

Just a few hundred thousand more dollars of others peoples money then maybe he can make it out of the preliminary portion of the suit this time. The discovery is when the hours start racking up, i assume, which in turn would mean more $$ Pig would owe, but he hasnt even made it to that point once so he will continue to fail miserably as always.
Even if he could, then what? What is the worst that could happen to even the worst of his sociopathic stalkers? Every time he mentions prison for the stalkers I just wish I could scream in his face THAT’S NOT HOW IT WORKS

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
He'd have to find someone who'd be willing to tarnish their reputation to work with him. I'm not sure anyone is going to willing want to take on the same case where they sued 60 people and didn't even make it out of the discovery phase.