Teah is a poet.

1000000778.png

And she didn't even know it er sumtin tss

1000000775.png
1000000776.png

1000000777.png

G

"I am not talking about here"

"Hello 911, I have to report an emergency. Somebody on twitter is correctly pointing out that some fat retard was banned from a convention for lying about a bomb threat that never happened." *Click*

That's how I imagine it'd go. How deranged do these people have to be to continue standing behind a guy who was caught in the act of lying?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
"I am not talking about here"

"Hello 911, I have to report an emergency. Somebody on twitter is correctly pointing out that some fat retard was banned from a convention for lying about a bomb threat that never happened." *Click*

That's how I imagine it'd go. How deranged do these people have to be to continue standing behind a guy who was caught in the act of lying?
Exactly how it would go. These people have no sense of how unimportant their social media is; they have less understanding of the law. It is not illegal to be rude or mean.

G

I love how Fatso doesn't deny that he got banned or that the ban was related to a "bomb threat" that never happened. The only record that he correcTs is to say that the bomb threat really did happen. It is still unclear why nobody remembers it and certainly doesn't remember the con being evacuated as he claims.