• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Backtracking flip flopping bitch

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Dan aside it's the saddest shit on earth that any perceived slight against fat retard Null must be immediately dealt with by a torrent of ball washers.

But c'mon, Dan. What are you doing?
They shit on Null all the time there, the thread is even tagged with “Die Null”.

They probably just don’t want to hear it from Dan who used to shit on KF with the brothermen then ran there with his tail between his legs.

Forum Clout
Dan aside it's the saddest shit on earth that any perceived slight against fat retard Null must be immediately dealt with by a torrent of ball washers.

But c'mon, Dan. What are you doing?
I'm glad you posted this cause I wanna address it. Null is a sperg and plenty of posters openly call him out on it. He has a hilarious and embarrassing web history that is often brought up. The one thing that he is unanimously respected for is his sysadmin capabilities because his efforts to keep Kiwifags ability to call people faggots and niggers alive has been at excessive personal cost. Because of a stlaker his personal family have lost their jobs and every single third party service provider he deals with, and the extended family of their officials, are harassed and threatened.

I don't mean to point this out as a sob story necessarily but more just to illustrate how much of a tone deaf fucking retard Dan is. Like just last month Cloudflare made the first exception they've made since Daily Stormer in a policy of neutrality to block his services and he's been dealing with shit related to it. It is mindblowing this faggot would say some shit about his technical expertise when everyone has been biting their tongue while he's been posting there.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm happy to stand corrected. I don't know that much about KF but I do know that whenever Null says anything, including calling this place a bunch of retards, his comment is flooded with whatever positive faggot responses they use instead of ribs.

Null comes across as a fucking moron who doesn't seem to know what time of day it is never mind who is suing him, who is representing him or anything that is happening when he comments on Pat, which doesn't bode well for the value of his opinions on anything to me but he has gone above and beyond to keep his site up so fair enough.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Dan deleted both his offending posts from earlier today. Hopefully the farmers forget about it soon and this all blows over!

15195BE0-12B5-4BE8-BBAE-EB9A502437B7.jpeg

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Looks like the kiwifags have another lolcow brewing up for them

One of them made a great point. The fact that he and his wife got doxxed and are now both the subjects of being mocked online 24/7, yet he still continues to post there, is abnormal as fuck. He's an actual braindead retard.

G

Looks like the kiwifags have another lolcow brewing up for them

One of them made a great point. The fact that he and his wife got doxxed and are now both the subjects of being mocked online 24/7, yet he still continues to post there, is abnormal as fuck. He's an actual braindead retard.
I think he's like a bullied kid who thinks the cool kids are just teasing and they're really friends.

There's no other explanation.