• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Back off! This ain't your show!

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
why is he in gm_construct
42956408-F05E-426B-A574-BC2A106CDD96.jpeg

NANA is a hardcore PC gamer from wayyy back, so he would get this reference. Ha ha ha! HOleee shittt.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Sweet Jesus, if Opie hadn't come along and saved these 2 talentless lowlifes from themselves they'd both be in jail for selling coke to teens. A history lesson is in order though, Pancho Villa was an awesome restaurant, I went there 10 times and 4 times I saw Dee Snyder, one time I saw Rob Zombie or his brother, but who gives a shit. I know for sure I made fun of nana there at least twice when he was there trying to promote something. They used to let local artists hand out flyers and bother customers on slow nights. Outside, where you see him walking around the corner is the spot where his wife, Jennifer Cumia tried to get a hot dog stand business started, by then it was all fancy folks who wouldn't THINK of eating garbage off a hot dog cart, but she dressed and acted like it was still 1992 and frankly it made people a little queasy. The venue, Roxy's was a weird sort of desperate place, it seems they couldn't afford the rent so they had to white wall and accept any cash that would come in. I remember they mostly had death metal bands inside and losers hanging around outside but if the NY Theater was booked, they would get some overflow, like REM one night, a grateful dead cover band another night, nancy sinatra on a tuesday between other shows. Honestly, if the cumias had any talent between the 3 of them, they could have made a career on those 3 blocks of Huntington. They didn't and now you know ... the rest of the story.