Baby Bro has lowered the allowance

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
7DE6706D-7DCF-41A4-AD85-0CE0AF1934F1.jpeg

A perfect economy and state of total energy independence destroyed with the sweep of an illegitimate Presidents hand.

The creation of a two-tiered justice system that selectively persecutes any opposition to or criticism of the Democratic Party.

Illegal immigrants allowed to cross the Southern border unvetted by the millions and permitted to settle here without being sworn citizens. Some of whom are Fentanyl smuggling cartel members currently causing more death amongst young people than Covid ever did. Not to mention human smuggling…

Our escalating involvement in a war that will eventually become our next Vietnam or possibly WW3. How many wasted BILLIONS of out tax $$ now?

Not least of all a President who is now looking guilty (not “Donald Trump guilty”, but genuinely and realistically GUILTY) of much more serious corruption and criminal activities than Richard Nixon ever was.

There are very plausible crimes of actual espionage involving Hunter and his then Vice President Father Joe Biden. Hopefully the investigation into this will yield our (The USA’s) salvation.

Under current circumstances and an considering the corrupt administration in power which seems intent on destroying the USA…

Don’t ask me WHY I do this. It’s in no way, shape or form illegal, disrespectful or unpatriotic. IT’S A NECESSARY WAY OF PROTESTING WITHOUT EVER LEAVING YOUR HOME TO DO IT.

USA IS CLEARLY IN A STATE OF DISTRESS. Anyone who feels the same should do this in order to peacefully send a message and let your concern for the uncertain future of AMERICA be known!! #usa #flyItInverted

The second to last paragraph really sums up Joe. Attention seeking and laziness, which are his two defining traits, are really highlighted.

Don’t ask me WHY I do this.
Nobody did, Joe.

IT’S A NECESSARY WAY OF PROTESTING WITHOUT EVER LEAVING YOUR HOME TO DO
God forbid leaving the house. Principles and beliefs are nice but not if I have to get off the couch. Perfect sentiment from an able-bodied man who did not work most of his adult life.

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The second to last paragraph really sums of up Joe. Attention seeking and laziness, which are his two defining traits, are really highlighted.

Nobody did, Joe.

God forbid leaving the house. Principles and beliefs are nice but not if I have to get off the couch. Perfect sentiment from an able-bodied man who did not work most of his adult life.
Confirmed that Joseph “Brother Joe” Cumia is scared of coronavirus!

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
The culmination of acting like his brother's welfare payments were never ending. Many chinese guitars will be listed as the real item and stolen on an insurance claim when he high-tails it to SC.

Are you questioning a-a-a father of four and a veteran?

The second to last paragraph really sums up Joe. Attention seeking and laziness, which are his two defining traits, are really highlighted.

Nobody did, Joe.

That's why I just can't hate the cow like I do piggy. In his delusional boomer mind flying his flag upside down puts him on the same level as that gook who stood in front of the tank in China or the monk who set himself on fire to protest the Vietnam war.

Joe hasn't been gainfully employed in decades. He contributes nothing of any worth to society on any level. He's struggling not because of "Joe Biden", but because he insists on blowing every cent he scrounges on nigger-rich garbage, like cruises, sushi, booze and guitars. And now his only benefactor is in the throes of alcoholic dementia, and the mooing buffoon is feeling the pinch. As retarded as Joe Biden is, nothing he's done has really affected the braying slob in any concrete, significant way. His woes are all the direct result of his sweaty-pitted, stunted adolescent lifestyle and his inability to live like an adult.