Average Anthony Cumia fan

not so.

You made a point before like a month or two ago when you and someone else were making those jokes. Some people were upset by it, and you pushed back against the idea that kid fucking jokes are going too far and that everyone around here who was upset by them were reactionary dullards. stop lying.

edit: and you kept making the jokes

edit: also I knew it was sarcasm I just know that youre lying
This poster you’re replying to is clearly a transgendered pedophilic faggot. Only a transgendered pedophilic cocksucker would larp as Anthony’s one time paramour like that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
Lmao, this dude has a collection of every public photo since 2004. Dude has 100% jerked off to me.
IMG_2276.png

You’re a pedo enabler.

Sometimes I think about the #StandWithAnt protest outside of Sirius from a decade ago, in which only 2 people showed up, - one of which wearing the swastika logo Live From the Compound t-shirt - along with Bobo, and I chuckle.

That image will always be burned in my mind because the camera angle perfectly accentuated Bobo's "chipmunk with a mouthfull of nuts" jowls.

Also his fists were clenched like he was angry and about to throw down with the other two.