Average Anthony Cumia fan

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
ped.png

This was on the "go as low as 13" video.

Mustard's affectation

do you see a face in there!?
It was sarcasm stupit. I was saying i DONT joke with my friends about fucking kids.
not so.

You made a point before like a month or two ago when you and someone else were making those jokes. Some people were upset by it, and you pushed back against the idea that kid fucking jokes are going too far and that everyone around here who was upset by them were reactionary dullards. stop lying.

edit: and you kept making the jokes

edit: also I knew it was sarcasm I just know that youre lying

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
not so.

You made a point before like a month or two ago when you and someone else were making those jokes. Some people were upset by it, and you pushed back against the idea that kid fucking jokes are going too far and that everyone around here who was upset by them were reactionary dullards. stop lying.

edit: and you kept making the jokes

edit: also I knew it was sarcasm I just know that youre lying
Yeah you’re right. But my point is still correct. Thats the only example of me making jokes about fucking kids. I’m not going full Cumia and doing this apart from that time, or joking about it to my friends IRL, nor is there an audience of people who associate me with kid fucking

Yeah you’re right. But my point is still correct. Thats the only example of me making jokes about fucking kids. I’m not going full Cumia and doing this apart from that time, or joking about it to my friends IRL, nor is there an audience of people who associate me with kid fucking
My friends and I also joke about fucking kids on our own forum. If you want, you can join:

Well besides the fact that this literally didn't happen (Anthony wasn't responding to Patrice; he blurted out the 'low as 13' thing unprompted), it's a well-reasoned and compelling argument, supported by the facts. These dicklickers on Youtube are starting to win me over!