• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Audit of Pat's assets

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Pat’s car has had a bunch of owners, four accidents and had the interior and some windows replaced. Someone posted the VIN once. I can’t find it but I’m sure it’s worth even less than $5k.
Screenshot_20220730-170435.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
you can check the Bullit forums to get a sense of the prices, someone is asking $12k for that model but with a fraction the miles that Susan has, plus it's well kept. Susan spends every Milwaukee winter outdoors exposed to the elements because Pat is too broke to build a garage or even a car port.

susan has 165,000 miles on her in case anyone wants to make an assessment (he mentions this on the Automanic bio)

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
You'd think if his Mustang was so cool and limited and valuable that he'd store it in a dry garage and drive it only occasionally. But here's his shitbox sitting out in the elements, not even covered, and being used as a daily driver throughout the pothole-laden streets of Milwaukee, rain or shine or snow. Fatso even had to have his cocksucking leathersmith father reupholster the seats because his fat ass distressed them too much. What a failure.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Literally the only people I know who drive Mustangs like that are girls I went to high school with. It’s not a car that’s beloved by petrolheads. I guess it’s like Niki convincing herself that Pat was worth marrying; it’s not as if either of them had any better options.