Attn: VICE -- ANY OF YOU Could Have CALLED!!!

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Wha happen? TOO REAL? Are you too chicken to ask us questions to our FACES?

So you have to go seek out this podcaster guy who did a decent job for ya, but he just hadda take his own little fawking shots in the end. Good job, dwope. Made yourself look like a complete ASS. Y'know SO much about us and our show. And you listen everyday. Yet you claim to HATE us. And you CAN'T STOP talking about our show. You talk about us so much, that they put you on TV for it.

I LOVE how these idiots hate, hate, hate, and yet they CAN'T STOP listening.

VICE: did you talk about the fact that Brother Wease was Opie's mentor? And that Howard Stern made fun of Brother Wease for getting cancer? And that Howard Stern made fun of Brother Wease's young daughter for her looks? Did you mention the whole O&A VS. Stern feud was based on Opie bringing the karma that Howie had coming to him, VICE? I'm really asking because I didn't watch it yet. But I have my spies, who check that shit out for me. sniff

VICE, You ALL know about us. They can pretend they don't. And that's fine. We're used to it. We get 'em on the way up, and we catchem on the way down. Hey, look... Not everybody's gonna love us. That's fine. We get it. That's just the reality of what we do. But you fawking dwopes really did a show without first 1. Asking us for permission, 2. Posting a grovelling O&A Q&A thread where you come to us, hat in hand, and kiss our ring, while begging for the accurate O&A lore.

Now, I'll be fair, You did alright with the reenactments. See, I'm fair. sniff. I give da devil the credit where it's due. But, you can make this up to me by doing a Ron & Fez episode. The man was an elderly virgin. Ron Bennington definitely tossed a few dismembered Puerto Ricans in a bag off the side of a Tampa bridge in his time. What more can they give? The worst kept secret in radio is very well-kept.

EraGodless

Wha happen? TOO REAL? Are you too chicken to ask us questions to our FACES?

So you have to go seek out this podcaster guy who did a decent job for ya, but he just hadda take his own little fawking shots in the end. Good job, dwope. Made yourself look like a complete ASS. Y'know SO much about us and our show. And you listen everyday. Yet you claim to HATE us. And you CAN'T STOP talking about our show. You talk about us so much, that they put you on TV for it.

I LOVE how these idiots hate, hate, hate, and yet they CAN'T STOP listening.

VICE: did you talk about the fact that Brother Wease was Opie's mentor? And that Howard Stern made fun of Brother Wease for getting cancer? And that Howard Stern made fun of Brother Wease's young daughter for her looks? Did you mention the whole O&A VS. Stern feud was based on Opie bringing the karma that Howie had coming to him, VICE? I'm really asking because I didn't watch it yet. But I have my spies, who check that shit out for me. sniff

VICE, You ALL know about us. They can pretend they don't. And that's fine. We're used to it. We get 'em on the way up, and we catchem on the way down. Hey, look... Not everybody's gonna love us. That's fine. We get it. That's just the reality of what we do. But you fawking dwopes really did a show without first 1. Asking us for permission, 2. Posting a grovelling O&A Q&A thread where you come to us, hat in hand, and kiss our ring, while begging for the accurate O&A lore.

Now, I'll be fair, You did alright with the reenactments. See, I'm fair. sniff. I give da devil the credit where it's due. But, you can make this up to me by doing a Ron & Fez episode. The man was an elderly virgin. Ron Bennington definitely tossed a few dismembered Puerto Ricans in a bag off the side of a Tampa bridge in his time. What more can they give? The worst kept secret in radio is very well-kept.
I don't think they pay their journalists enough to give a fuck anymore and their brand is pretty shit compared to when they actually engaged in some real journalism and fantastic reporting. Trump broke their brains. Also, I know you're being facetious, but my point still stands.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I wonder if on bigsoccer.com/forum there are Italians and Spaniards still seething about the 2002 FIFA World Cup refereeing against their sides...

checked...nope, everybody moved on. I dont think I've seen anyone more stuck on an obscure aspect of the past as you. Sad man Dre. I like ya but you are the epitome of petty. You guys creep the fuck out of Opie btw, I knew this before I joined this place. I mean, he's blocked me because he can't take the slightest digs at him, but this place? Psh

I made him lurk here (as Child.)...Your aspy fanboying makes him avoid this place.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I wonder if on bigsoccer.com/forum there are Italians and Spaniards still seething about the 2002 FIFA World Cup refereeing against their sides...

checked...nope, everybody moved on. I dont think I've seen anyone more stuck on an obscure aspect of the past as you. Sad man Dre. I like ya but you are the epitome of petty. You guys creep the fuck out of Opie btw, I knew this before I joined this place. I mean, he's blocked me because he can't take the slightest digs at him, but this place? Psh

I made him lurk here (as Child.)...Your aspy fanboying makes him avoid this place.
Opie has you blocked. Opie follows me on Twitter and DMs me.

Keep your mouth shut when you don’t know the facts, it will save you the humiliation of looking as stupid as you do right now.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Opie has you blocked. Opie follows me on Twitter and DMs me.

Keep your mouth shut when you don’t know the facts, it will save you the humiliation of looking as stupid as you do right now.
By "blocked me" meant blocked a throw-a-way youtube alt. You see, this maybe a big deal for you, but it's still just all a laugh for me. No need to psychoanalyze EVERY tiny aspect of it with an aspie-toothed comb.

You know what though, with the accelerating decline of society, I see this trend being the norm. People will be forced to go back and with fine toothed combs go over every aspect of their favorite but now long defunct whatever you have it, since there won't be a contemporary alt.

This is what Opie thinks of the "pests" (how timely)... 0:25

DMAN

NYC Mayor
By "blocked me" meant blocked a throw-a-way youtube alt. You see, this maybe a big deal for you, but it's still just all a laugh for me. No need to psychoanalyze EVERY tiny aspect of it with an aspie-toothed comb.

You know what though, with the accelerating decline of society, I see this trend being the norm. People will be forced to go back and with fine toothed combs go over every aspect of their favorite but now long defunct whatever you have it, since there won't be a contemporary alt.
“This means so little to me that I actually create fake backup accounts to spend time interacting with people I don’t care about”

We hear ya