Attention to all the lurkers, guests, journalists and police lurking here:

G

450508DD-5583-4265-B72B-186E1C41FC9C.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Was he always super open about being into pre-op transsexuals? I never listened to OnA (though I’ve met Ant), I’m here for the Patposting and have grown to love laughing at Joe Cumia.

Just always seemed funny to me that OnA of all shows was a pioneer of diversity, inclusion and equality (DIE!!!) with an open, unapologetic tranny fucker as a major contributor. How come Jim didn’t get any GLAAD or PFLAG awards?

G

Was he always super open about being into pre-op transsexuals? I never listened to OnA (though I’ve met Ant), I’m here for the Patposting and have grown to love laughing at Joe Cumia.

Just always seemed funny to me that OnA of all shows was a pioneer of diversity, inclusion and equality (DIE!!!) with an open, unapologetic tranny fucker as a major contributor. How come Jim didn’t get any GLAAD or PFLAG awards?
He wormed his way into being a trans supporter, rewriting his history like a worm.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

The story was always he didn’t know she had a cock, but it started an obsession. The other good Norton tranny story that get beat into the ground was that he pissed one off in the meat packing district and she took the glasses off his face and walked away.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Did his experimentation pre-date Anthony’s relationship with tranny Sue Lightning? Did he and Ant bond over their love of cock? There’s a great story here. Too bad there are no journalists worthy of writing it.
Nortons tranny encounters were allegedly around the late 80’s and early 90’s.
Suspiciously like another person said in the thread, he was taking HIV cocktails for years.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Nortons tranny encounters were allegedly around the late 80’s and early 90’s.
Suspiciously like another person said in the thread, he was taking HIV cocktails for years.
If you openly talk about sucking off other men, exactly what dark secrets are left to hide at that point? Why all the attempts to create mystery?

Is there a good write-up on Ant’s love of cock anywhere? There seems to be a fair bit around about his lust for underage and prepubescent-looking girls, but not much about his tranny boyfriends.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

If you openly talk about sucking off other men, exactly what dark secrets are left to hide at that point? Why all the attempts to create mystery?

Is there a good write-up on Ant’s love of cock anywhere? There seems to be a fair bit around about his lust for underage and prepubescent-looking girls, but not much about his tranny boyfriends.
Well it all started with Richard in the Treehouse…. Jeeb, jeeb, jeeb