Atalker Success Comparison to The Fart Couch Pedo Defending Lien Leech

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It's become increasingly noticeable that Piggy Poke has been relying on the old fallback insult that everyone on here is a basement dweller that lives with their parents and stays online all day.

I'm here to say that I believe this to be very far from the case.

Without doxxing yourself (unless you so wish), share your current place in life and how it compares to the $125K Smokey Sausage and The Bandit. I tend to believe every single one of us exceeds Patrick's many, ahem, "successes". You already know mine: a great home in a lovely country, with a wonderful middle of the road niche doing what I love: playing music and writing albums. Plus making love to my beautiful, lithe little Polish minx.

Positive testimonials await you, Atalker. Wait quietly for the knock.

UnPRePared

we already know everyone is successful and perfect.
no but really the bragging is lame i come from an actual rich family and just kind of scoff at the things people say on here.
unlike niki though my mom and dad don't fund me. i'm proud of my independence and the struggles that come along with it.

Independence, regardless of the struggles, is still succeeding in life.

You are not propped up by your parents or buying fridges that are actually curvier than your second, better wife.

I will be polite to you, Nubian goddess, and ignore the situation with your children. This is a thread of positivity and I sincerely hope they're well regardless.

So you still Win.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Independence, regardless of the struggles, is still succeeding in life.

You are not propped up by your parents or buying fridges that are actually curvier than your second, better wife.

I will be polite to you, Nubian goddess, and ignore the situation with your children. This is a thread of positivity and I sincerely hope they're well regardless.

So you still Win.
thanks dear. it was a choice between my kids struggling along with me or having a stable life of luxury. wasn't an easy choice to make, but i did the right thing ultimately.

UnPRePared

Saying I live in my parents basement is a gross exaggeration. They don't have a basement so I live in their spare bedroom.

7b622cfd5ebfe2cb5bd9af070c7045d9.jpg

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I don't care if people are hardworking millionaires or lazy bums. No matter how successful, there will be something in their life they know they fucked up hard and regret. Whatever that is, it won't compare to signing away your only child and then using her existence for internet pity points to feed your narcissism.

"Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I can't say you're fat" or whatever it was that Patrice said right before he died from being fat.

edit: this may not apply if your name is Christopher Kuhn

Last edited:

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I don't care if people are hardworking millionaires or lazy bums. No matter how successful, there will be something in their life they know they fucked up hard and regret. No matter what that is, it won't compare to signing away your only child and then using her existence for internet pity points to feed your narcissism.

"Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I can't say you're fat" or whatever it was that Patrice said right before he died from being fat.
Imagine all the incredible screeds and musings the world missed out on when he was all alone in that hospital bed trying to signal his final thoughts on relationships to that heavy chested bloodsucker.

“Patrice do you think men are better than women? Blink once for yes, twice for no”

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Later this year I’ll be a veteran with a college degree at age 26. Both college and the military were fucking awful in their own way, but I saw both through to the end and finished what I started. Although I guess I still have 6 months to screw this all up by punching a Captain in the face or something.
Get them Philly, leave no tranny left standing.

G

Later this year I’ll be a veteran with a college degree at age 26. Both college and the military were fucking awful in their own way, but I saw both through to the end and finished what I started. Although I guess I still have 6 months to screw this all up by punching a Captain in the face or something.
Did you kill sand niggers or at least a Filipino hooker or something while you were in?