Ass spelunker gets stabbed to death by BOQ for dancing like a faggot.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

He and his four friends, all shirtless in swim trunks on one of the hottest days of the year, got out of their white sedan to pump gas.
victim in small tight trunks a witness described as “underwear” began dancing.
They were saying, ‘Oh, we’re Muslim, so don’t do this in front of me,
you look like you’re into girls, but we are not into girls,” “We have our own life. We can do whatever we want, you know. We’re dancing, that’s our life.”

Get inshallah’d faggots.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Get inshallah’d faggots.

I wish theyd ended up like these fruitts

G

"Witnesses say the attackers were later seen walking down the street holding hands"
men-holding-hands.jpg

No one likes to see faggots prancing around in public, but stabbing them seems a bit much.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Bro, your bro...
These guys where shaking their asses in some guys' face while taunting him, he told them to fuck the back off, buT they didnT LisTen, and i like the way this muzzie dealt with them.

Do i really need to break the fourth wall and explain to you that i don't see my brother in the same light as these guys and I'm just fucking around on a dumb shitposting forum, Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited:

Milk74

I'm black Irish
These guys where shaking their asses in some guys' face while taunting him, he told them to fuck the back off, buT they didnT LisTen, and i like the way this muzzie dealt with them.

Do i really need to break the fourth wall and explain to you that i don't see my brother in the same light as these guys and I'm just fucking around on a dumb shitposting forum, Jesus fucking Christ.
Are you fucking retarded or just emotionally unstable?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
The fags were antagonizing the muslim guys. It says towards the end of the article the guy that got stabbed chased after the muzzie that ended up killing him. Hard to feel bad for people with zero survival instincts.
It's not survival instincts, it entitlement and being told you're a citizen plus because you like dick in your ass

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This is what happens when you're on a 24/7 cycle of praise that because of your sexual degeneracy you're someone special. An entire month devoted to praise this degeneracy in public adds to it. Then when confronted with the real world someone ends up stabbed. If only he was a trained knife fighter