• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Aspects of Black culture that you actually like.

Snake

How they're classless swine that have no human level maternal instincts with their children and see them as welfare checks.

photo_2021-11-08_19-37-25.jpg
photo_2021-11-08_19-37-27.jpg

I didn't know they did tasteless caskets like this. I thought they only relegated that type of shit to the gawdy who gives a fuck RIP sixth cuz Laquisha shirts.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
How they're classless swine that have no human level maternal instincts with their children and see them as welfare checks.

View attachment 12208View attachment 12209

I didn't know they did tasteless caskets like this. I thought they only relegated that type of shit to the gawdy who gives a fuck RIP sixth cuz Laquisha shirts.
Nogs or not that’s a horrible way for anyone to go. That being said those names and caskets made me chuckle.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick

View attachment 12208View attachment 12209

Deontae with the Emerald Hill Zone casket. Classy shit.

Black people are responsible for some well-known Opie-isms

Here, have a dollar
In fact, no brotherman here, have two
Two dollars means a snack for me
But it means a big deal to you