• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Aspects of Black culture that you actually like.

G

‘Hit The Road Jack’ [MEDIA=youtube]uSiHqxgE2d0[/MEDIA]

G

They bust each others balls pretty good. And every black dude I've ever known has been an unashamed pussy hound to the extent of having zero standards. That's funny to me. I knew this one Jamaican kid growing up who (as well as banging every fatty who came his way) had regular sex with one of his grandma's friends. This was a 19 year old guy who enthusiastically fucked a black lady in her 60s a couple of times a week. When I teased him about it he looked at me like I was an idiot and said "pussy's pussy."

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
While there are behavior problems among the darkies, the most well-mannered and well-behaved children I’ve come across have been black. Usually they have professional parents and are religious—whatever type that doesn’t celebrate Halloween. The kids call adults Sir and Ma’am, shake hands without prompting, look you in the eye, etc. Refreshing when compared to many of the middle-class to wealthy white kids I’ve encountered as they can be withdrawn and over-indulged.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
They bust each others balls pretty good. And every black dude I've ever known has been an unashamed pussy hound to the extent of having zero standards. That's funny to me. I knew this one Jamaican kid growing up who (as well as banging every fatty who came his way) had regular sex with one of his grandma's friends. This was a 19 year old guy who enthusiastically fucked a black lady in her 60s a couple of times a week. When I teased him about it he looked at me like I was an idiot and said "pussy's pussy."

Have you ever met actual Africans? Those guys are unbelievable. When I was in China my friend worked for some African friendship organization. The only thing those guys wanted him to do was translate when they were trying to pick up every single woman they walked past on the street. They were constantly using prostitutes and would try it on with absolutely anything female in the company regardless of age, appearance or seniority. Optimistic buggers too. They honestly imaged some 22-year-old prim Chinese secretary would be interested in a married late-40s African man!

Africans in China also congregate around the KFCs and pick up the slack when it comes to fat white women, which I think it pretty cool. You shouldn't let stereotypes hold you back.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
They’re extremely homophobic, promote masculinity, and when they do stay to raise their kid they will give them a good ass whooping when needed. Niggers dont get timeouts and they dont have playdates. In general they havent adopted a lot of the soft parenting that started in the past generation or so

Monk

Forum Clout
Love old blues, jazz, soul, and R&B music. Soul food is great. New Orleans is a combination of black and French culture but it's easily the most interesting city I've ever visited. Would love to go back but not sure if it'd be the same since I went pre-Katrina. Older southern rap is definitely a guilty pleasure. Juvenile, C-Murder, UGK, Lil' Flip. Shit like that. Black culture has also produced a lot of great comedy/comedians.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Rock and Roll. Purriod.

Of course Chuck Berry loved hookers smelling his farts. And Ike Turner would beat Tina like he was tenderizing meat. But those two guys did wonders for formulating what rock became, with Ike's "Rocket 88" and damn near everything Chuck wrote.

And let's not forget Little Richard. That screaming Queen sang with fucking conviction. He practically put Gospel in Rock, if you schinkle boutit.

Then you have Soul music. Teddy Pendergrass, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Luther Vandross - men whose voices sounded like velvet. My hoarse baritone could never sing a song like them, something I've always envied. I'd have shot myself before trying Blue Eyed Soul.

And finally, let's not forget the groundbreaking shock jocks. First you have Petey Greene, who needs no introduction. He led the way for the next groundbreaker in black radio hosts - Anthony Cumia! Against all odds, this man didn't let his race hold him back. In fact, some would say he didn't even view himself as black - he just wanted to be one of the guys. Sure, his highest of highs is only matched by his downfall, but while he was on top, he managed to make a name for - oh wait, no he didn't. Well, he fell in love and started a fam - nope, he didn't do that either. Hmm. Well, at least he's remembered fondly amongst his many remaining fa - oh right.

Well, two out of three ain't bad.