As always, Pat brings it back to food (friday night shitpost by me, n64 cube)

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”

big fat smelly person!.png

G

He hasn't posted a picture of food in quite a while but by and large most of his posted food was complete shit. If it wasn't straight up fried crap from a bar, it was disgusting looking food that he claimed to have cooked. Bar food: tacos in greasy shells, reuben rolls, meatloaf, loaded hotdogs. I don't ever remember him eating anything like a grilled chicken sandwich or even a burger, where it's not the greatest thing to eat but at least you're getting some protein. It was always the worst possible food. And his home cooked shit was no better. He'd take chicken and load it up with some sugary/salty bottled sauce and the rest of the plate would be loaded with carbs. Potatoes, rice. Potatoes and rice. A couple green beans or something to make it look good. I can't remember a time where he just grilled a steak or a piece of chicken or fish (has he ever eaten fish?) and had that with a salad, like a man would. He still eats like he's a child. Mama Raven's Special Boy wants chili dogs.

scott-steiner-fat.gif

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
He hasn't posted a picture of food in quite a while but by and large most of his posted food was complete shit. If it wasn't straight up fried crap from a bar, it was disgusting looking food that he claimed to have cooked. Bar food: tacos in greasy shells, reuben rolls, meatloaf, loaded hotdogs. I don't ever remember him eating anything like a grilled chicken sandwich or even a burger, where it's not the greatest thing to eat but at least you're getting some protein. It was always the worst possible food. And his home cooked shit was no better. He'd take chicken and load it up with some sugary/salty bottled sauce and the rest of the plate would be loaded with carbs. Potatoes, rice. Potatoes and rice. A couple green beans or something to make it look good. I can't remember a time where he just grilled a steak or a piece of chicken or fish (has he ever eaten fish?) and had that with a salad, like a man would. He still eats like he's a child. Mama Raven's Special Boy wants chili dogs.

He will make a post that makes you think he is having fish tacos but that is just what Niki is eating. You can see what pat ordered is some chicken dish. He has the palate of a 6 year old.

Here you can see that only one plate has fish tacos. The other is his plate since he placed his nasty hat next to it.

1661002647273.png

Another where he doesnt clarify he didnt order the fish tacos and the chicken enchilada is his.

1661002703180.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

scott-steiner-fat.gif
Went for my weekly parkrun this morning and after my fast ended, I had some spring rolls (just in rice paper, not fried chink shit aimed at Pat). Not once was I tempted to post a picture of that, but his insistence that fried food brings all Americans together is so ignorant and so typical of a rube like him that it annoyed me. I stay away from fried food unless it’s absolutely necessary. Shit hurts my tummy and messes up my doodies.