As a fan on the genre, this makes me a little sick

G

For me it has to be James Wan. The Conjuring and Insidious movies are all good and the movies that he is involved with as a producer (the nun, malignant, annabelle) are one of the better horror movies to come out this last decade.
I really like the first two Conjuring movies. Third one was kinda weak, and Malignant was fucking wild. Conjuring 2 isn't just good for horror, it's a legitimately good movie. I couldn't believe that a kid actor was the best performance in the whole thing.

Mike Flanagan is great. Midnight Mass, especially.

G

Hereditary was amazing, but Midsommer fucking stunk.

I think Mike Flanagan is one of the best horror directors working at the moment.
Absentia is amazing.
Both Oculus and Ouija: Origin of Evil took a silly premise and made it work.
Haunting of Hill House nearly made me piss myself.

Doctor Sleep is a masterpiece.

Looking forward to see how he tackles Poe in The Fall of The House of Usher.
Midsommar looked great and I liked the atmosphere of it. I appreciated it more when I interpreted it as a film about how young modern Western women would be much happier baking and dancing around with flowers in their hair.

G

Midsommar looked great and I liked the atmosphere of it. I appreciated it more when I interpreted it as a film about how young modern Western women would be much happier baking and dancing around with flowers in their hair.
I'll give that movie credit, the opening is awesome.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I really like the first two Conjuring movies. Third one was kinda weak, and Malignant was fucking wild. Conjuring 2 isn't just good for horror, it's a legitimately good movie. I couldn't believe that a kid actor was the best performance in the whole thing.

Mike Flanagan is great. Midnight Mass, especially.
Oh shit, I haven't watched that. I'll check it out if for no other reason than I would like to lick Alex Essoe's butthole. She's cute as a bug's ear and was great in Starry Eyes and Doctor Sleep.

G

Oh shit, I haven't watched that. I'll check it out if for no other reason than I would like to lick Alex Essoe's butthole. She's cute as a bug's ear and was great in Starry Eyes and Doctor Sleep.
Yeah, I liked her in both of those. She's lovely, but you might be a bit surprised by her in Midnight Mass. The guy who plays the priest is amazing.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
I enjoyed Get Out 2017 but didn't care for Us 2019. Anyway, Jordan Peele is a definetely a very competent director.

Edit: Doctor Sleep (2019) kind of ruled.