Artie Lange still breathing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Artie is still rich right? Why bother chasing dwindling pay checks if you legitimately want to get sober get away from any of them temptations. He could easily do a podcast but what for? Attention? Fuck that.
I think his mom handled most of his money. I’m sure he’s set to live at least modestly for the rest of his life. I wonder if he even would want to do stand up again. Obviously like 2 out of every four fans probably tries to get fucked up with him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Artie is definitely hurting for money. Sold his waterfront property at a way lower value than what it was worth. Has gambled away close to $4million according to Stern fans. So the idea of his mom or sister holding his money can't quite be true. Has probably blown millions on drugs and other nonsense plus lawyers and rehab. And he has no sources of major income anymore.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Artie is definitely hurting for money. Sold his waterfront property at a way lower value than what it was worth. Has gambled away close to $4million according to Stern fans. So the idea of his mom or sister holding his money can't quite be true. Has probably blown millions on drugs and other nonsense plus lawyers and rehab. And he has no sources of major income anymore.
He said he makes a teacher’s salary every Christmas from Elf royalties. But he would not really jokingly say to Ant after he got fired that he could use some extra cash.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Artie is still rich right? Why bother chasing dwindling pay checks if you legitimately want to get sober get away from any of them temptations. He could easily do a podcast but what for? Attention? Fuck that.
I imagine now that he hasn't had a habit in years his financial situation has stabilized a bit. But Nana was recently dishing about her time with artie and it would seem that he'd frequently hit her up for money. Nana does have a tendency to fib but the AA show was basically arties rock bottom point so who knows. It wouldn't surprise me to find he was living paycheck to paycheck during that time, coke or dope alone are very expensive habits.

I wish artie nothing but the best and the less we hear from him the better. The guys been on drugs for most of his life and it's gonna take time to unfuck his head from it all.

2chapos

Rich? No. Dude was borrowing money to pay the mortgage. His sister is fairly successful and his mom probably saved every nickel he would give her. Plus he allegedly had a new book deal but I don't know what happened with that....

Nana does have a tendency to fib but the AA show was basically arties rock bottom point so who knows.
The funniest thing during that time was how Artie was always doing interviews with local Jersey newspapers and media, and he never mentioned Nana or the A&A Show. Artie obviously disliked Nana, he didn't respect him at all, he thought working with Nana was beneath him, and he bled Nana dry while he was there. He frequently left DURING the show to go snort drugs in the bathroom, while the feeble old queen sat there tittering and grinning like a retard.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The funniest thing during that time was how Artie was always doing interviews with local Jersey newspapers and media, and he never mentioned Nana or the A&A Show. Artie obviously disliked Nana, he didn't respect him at all, he thought working with Nana was beneath him, and he bled Nana dry while he was there. He frequently left DURING the show to go snort drugs in the bathroom, while the feeble old queen sat there tittering and grinning like a retard.
Yeah I resubbed during the artie era and it was easily the height of nanas show. Artie would tell Nana when to do an ad read after showing up 30 minutes late, high as fuck, and then spend the next 50 minutes in the bathroom snorting drugs. Nana would shuffle her papers and rail against niggers until he decided to show back up. There were also times he'd leave during the deep discount read and just never come back period.

What's crazy is that the gilbert episode, the Vos episode where arties nose explodes, and the stuttering john appearances were some of the funniest podcasts ever. Artie is one of the quickest guys out there high or sober.

Artie was also in the news constantly for his antics and the articles NEVER mentioned the AA show, it was always stern or crashing. They'd mention the nick and artie show before the artie and anthony show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah I resubbed during the artie era and it was easily the height of nanas show. Artie would tell Nana when to do an ad read after showing up 30 minutes late, high as fuck, and then spend the next 50 minutes in the bathroom snorting drugs. Nana would shuffle her papers and rail against niggers until he decided to show back up. There were also times he'd leave during the deep discount read and just never come back period.

What's crazy is that the gilbert episode, the Vos episode where arties nose explodes, and the stuttering john appearances were some of the funniest podcasts ever. Artie is one of the quickest guys out there high or sober.

Artie was also in the news constantly for his antics and the articles NEVER mentioned the AA show, it was always stern or crashing. They'd mention the nick and artie show before the artie and anthony show.
I still can’t believe he was cohosting a show with Ant while also having a main role in a Judd Apatow show.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I still can’t believe he was cohosting a show with Ant while also having a main role in a Judd Apatow show.
He mentioned in an interview somewhere that when he was filming Crashing he was paying half (or more) of every one of his checks to whatever Newark drug dealer could keep him well throughout the filming schedule. I hope Artie does another book because the stories from that chapter of his life had to be incredible.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
He was making $2-3 million per year on Stern between salary and stand up gigs. He was getting paid at minimum six figures for the Nick & Artie Show on DirecTV. He also received an $800,000 advance for his second book during this time. He also likely received over $1 million from Comedy Central for his hour special that aired after the Nick & Artie Show had ended. But he lost $1.1 million on the house he sold. What an epic dumbass.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van

Honorable mention to the A&A show with Joe Matarese. Artie trashes him and Geno Bisconte, Nana manages to throw in a few jabs as well. Oh and the Chris Hanson episode is so cringe it’s brilliant.