• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Is Back

G

Not that I actually know this guy or anything, but I am rooting for him. He's one of the last truly funny ones left. It'd be nice to see someone actually get a grip on this terrible habit. I would bet he's back on the dope before the end of the year though.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Good. i like artie. he really needs to fix his nose. i cannot even look at him.

I thought Artie and Anthony were good together. The best episode was when they had Joe Mattress on. They played all the clips of Joe saying how much the show sucked.
No scaffolding in the world could support that nose. Its gone, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how Retartie wanted to be like Belushi and Farley and go out in a huge blaze of fat guy OD glory, but all he did was ruin his face, which is a real drawback for an entertainer. He was missing teeth there for a while too, which gave him the overall appearance of a literal retard. I hope he drops that gay "ground glass from a salt shaker/beat up by a bookie" story and just admits that his nose became infected from all the powder he was stuffing up there.