• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you going to the contempt hearing?

Will you be attending the hearing?

• Yes, child

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • No, stlaker

Votes: 55 83.3%

• Total voters

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I have vacation the week before. I could maybe move it, but that would also require me to convince my wife that instead of spending time by the ocean or a lake we should instead go to Milwaukee, the Paris of the Midwest. Tough choice
You could scope out neighborhoods for when Milwaukee is the place to be after the climate wars. Two birds one stone etc

Titsucks

2ndBetrWifPlntsHlfHousMstngTrmphNoChld,Chld
Forum Clout
The unfortunate thing is we'll never know if that actually happens. It would never make the paper and Pat lies like a rug, pardon my language.:colin_sm:
You forget we got guys on da inside
PhotoRoom-20230720_125433.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
If the judge thinks you’re disrespecting the court or dodging them, theyre going to throw the fucking book at you. It could really go either way for Pat. It all depends how humble you are and mature how you go about it.
Oh, I'm sure Ol' Humble Pat will be fine, then.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Not a bit...just want a taste of the numbers, just a taste. Just a taste.

I'm figuring it'll cost me the same as 2 nights out at the bar. worth it.

Personally I'm tired of a fat abusive convict accusing me of serious crimes I did not commit and would prefer to witness justice.
im thinking about it. stop by hoolies and get some soup after. rick should create an airbnb experience and act as our tour guide

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If he's subpoenaed then he absolutely has to appear in person.

A couple of tidbits of info regarding contempt in WI. He can face up to 12 months in prison for punitive contempt. He could also face fines of up to $2k per day for as long as he remains in contempt. It could be a very, very bad day for Mr. Pig.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If he's subpoenaed then he absolutely has to appear in person.

A couple of tidbits of info regarding contempt in WI. He can face up to 12 months in prison for punitive contempt. He could also face fines of up to $2k per day for as long as he remains in contempt. It could be a very, very bad day for Mr. Pig.
Fawk where is that Joe Pat fusion subpoena art when I need it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Completely hypothetical, what if pat goes and tries to swat himself again during the hearing?
Nothing; it's an unrelated matter, as there's no evidence to suggest that Quasi's been the one doing it. Plus, Quasi's spent quite a considerable amount of money to stay anonymous; he'd be a fool to risk that by swatting Pat.

Also Pat reckons the MPD just leave a card in his mail box ("LOL UR A FFWBT") these days rather than bothering him; so nothing happens from that end, either.