Are you going to the contempt hearing?

Will you be attending the hearing?

• Yes, child

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • No, stlaker

Votes: 55 83.3%

• Total voters
G

So say he shows up instead of dodging another court decree...what happens to him at the hearing? I already know what he's gonna say? But what are they gonna hit him with, and what could potentially happen to Patrick at this hearing, whether or not he's a cunt at it?
Not sure, but posting photos from Hooligans the night before will sure put him in a salty mood

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I mean he won't even be there. Whomever Lynne hired will be. Or does he physically have to be present?
I’m pretty sure since Contempt if convicted is a Class A misdemeanor, you can’t just send a lawyer to stand in for you. Pat could be fined up to $5k and sentenced to no more than 12 months imprisonment. Don’t drop the soap, child.

Hilarious despite Pats continued threats of all of us going to prison, the person in this situation the closest to possibly being convicted of a crime is Piggy himself.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hope he shows up drunk and tells the court he’s never going to pay his attacker or whatever over dramatic term he uses for Quasi.

I hope he has a couple “that did not occur” statements before the judge throws the book at him for wasting everyone’s time. You know the judge will mention that him AND Niki signed an agreement only to not follow through. Piggy will have a very retarded answer to “Why did you agree to this payment plan only but then did the complete opposite?”

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
So say he shows up instead of dodging another court decree...what happens to him at the hearing? I already know what he's gonna say? But what are they gonna hit him with, and what could potentially happen to Patrick at this hearing, whether or not he's a cunt at it?
I wrote this is another post. Ive Failed To Appear at a misdemeanor weed charge before. I got lucky as the officer that came and knocked on my door (that i stupidly opened because i didnt know i had a warrant) saw me half dressed getting ready for work and pretty much said “yeah you missed court this morning bro. Sorry i cant let you outta my sight. You gotta get booked”. He let me get changed into warmer cloths (while he watched 😏) since the jail is fucking freeeezing cold and they booked me on FTA. I legitimately just forgot i had court that morning. The cop stuck up for me and said i was getting ready for work and was obviously not running from the courts and it seemed to him that it was an honest mistake. That was a HUGE + for me to the judge. If the judge thinks you’re disrespecting the court or dodging them, theyre going to throw the fucking book at you. It could really go either way for Pat. It all depends how humble you are and mature how you go about it. It could be a big nothingburger and the judge just reiterates whats already been said, with potential additional penalties for disobeying the court’s order again and they give another Exam date, or they could take it as a severe waste of the courts time and resources and want to fuck him over for it and move forward with contempt. Im 50/50 but we’ll probably see Pat walk scott free, with additional stipulations saying if he does this shit again, hes fucked. Idk tho. Im 99% retarded.

@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 this post isnt for you because its more than 3 sentences, which qualifies it as an “essay” to you. Sorry brother.

Beavis

I hope he shows up drunk and tells the court he’s never going to pay his attacker or whatever over dramatic term he uses for Quasi.

I hope he has a couple “that did not occur” statements before the judge throws the book at him for wasting everyone’s time. You know the judge will mention that him AND Niki signed an agreement only to not follow through. Piggy will have a very retarded answer to “Why did you agree to this payment plan only but then did the complete opposite?”
iT was an error of judgemenT sir I will noT pay I will noT pay my TormenTors