• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are we all in agreement that Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedophile?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Remember pat donated blood for tickets to a drag show

View attachment 77141
1668212159848.png

I truly hope he isn't a pedophile, and that it's merely a very unfortunate coincidence that a significant portion of his scifi/comedy "friends" are sex offenders.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s like he’s going out of his way to have pro-groomer takes.

View attachment 77123
How about synagogues and mosques, Patrick? He wouldn't say that because he's a fucking faggot.

Here's how binary Pat's brain is- he cannot comprehend two things being true at the sane time. It really explains how 1.78. He cannot grasp the fact that drag shows and the church, groom children. It's one or the other. There's zero nuance or middle ground.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was recently visiting friends who have toddlers. They had some cartoon playlist from YouTube playing and in the middle of it an ad with a drag queen and kids came on. That shit got shut off immediately. I was only surprised by the creative ways they keep finding to be bigger pieces of shit.