• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are we all in agreement that Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedophile?

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
It’s like he’s going out of his way to have pro-groomer takes.

8E6369F1-09CD-4AB7-AE5C-40C68A86AB88.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s always interesting to me how the catholic church is the only one guilty of this in these retards minds. Muslim tribal leaders rape little boys, and tons of rabbis have been caught molesting children. Yet, the Catholic Church is the only one guilty of this.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
He definitely associates with quite a number of individuals with VERY questionable proclivities.

Does Patrick himself fuck kids? I don't know but I am glad he's not in his daughter's life.
I don’t think he’s forcing kids into vans, but I bet he’s got a few files on his “fascist killing machine” that could get him in trouble

G

It’s always interesting to me how the catholic church is the only one guilty of this in these retards minds. Muslim tribal leaders rape little boys, and tons of rabbis have been caught molesting children. Yet, the Catholic Church is the only one guilty of this.
Yeah, and Hollywood and DC definitely would never be involved in chomo activity (unless it was a cheeto fascist Republican of course!). That's a QANON conspiracy theory, child! And the priests raping kids seem to only go after male victims, but there's absolutely no connection between homosexuality and pedophilia! I don't like Christianity so that must be why!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What is even the point of these drag shows for kids? I know it's part of a Jewish conspiracy against humanity, obviously, but what's the purported purpose?
So people can pretend to be "progressive." Teach your kids acceptance by confusing the fuck out of them. There was one in my little buttfuck hick town and I honestly assumed they'd be lynched. It sold out. And I guarantee there wasn't a single person there watching these dudes shake their dicks at their children that weren't thinking "freaks."

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
What is even the point of these drag shows for kids? I know it's part of a Jewish conspiracy against humanity, obviously, but what's the purported purpose?

To troll conservatives. Kids will eventually get exposed to drag queens naturally, hell I had that Swayze/Snipes drag movie come out when I was under 10, it's inevitable that they'll see a commercial with Rupaul.

They know it's something they can do which will rally Proud Boys to come protest, and then cry that Nazis are trying to kill them to the news.

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
To troll conservatives. Kids will eventually get exposed to drag queens naturally, hell I had that Swayze/Snipes drag movie come out when I was under 10, it's inevitable that they'll see a commercial with Rupaul.

They know it's something they can do which will rally Proud Boys to come protest, and then cry that Nazis are trying to kill them to the news.
But when we were kids we were exposed to it as something goofy and somewhat shameful to keep at a distance, though not in a hateful way.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
But when we were kids we were exposed to it as something goofy and somewhat shameful to keep at a distance, though not in a hateful way.

Most parents still do that. You think some first generation Chinese-American whose parents emigrated from Beijing are doing to drag queen story hour? The only people attending these things are hyperliberal Patrickesque types doing it for social media clout, so the kids getting "exposed" to drag culture are already getting that shit at home. Lotta shitty parents out there who put their own shit before the good of their children.