• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are there any notable people that we know of who browse da forums or is it just us faggots?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He hates us. Even back on reddit when 99% of us said nothing but positive things about him or The Bonfire. I don't think he likes us talking shit about his friends and he really honed in on the few comments about his shitty voices.
Soder has always been garbage with his weird retard face and his obtuse "Oohhhhhh yeeeeeah, snap into a slim Jim" faggotry impression. Fuck him and his whore Kikester mother.

Both of 'em should die in an AIDs fire!

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Normally I'd call any fan community a bunch of faggots for thinking they have an influence on anything but all the OnA crowd are so irrelevant that it's possible most us make more higher wages than them.

Who from OnA is bigger now than they were in the show's heyday? Bill Burr... uhh, Sam maybe by technicality, ummm, uhhh...

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Who from OnA is bigger now than they were in the show's heyday? Bill Burr... uhh, Sam maybe by technicality, ummm, uhhh...
1704776449083.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Lowkey wish for Moo, to visit, so fun watching him try and fail to make burners over and over again
The Cumias and Missy Muscles have no idea about this forum. They still blame everything on "reddit" even though there no longer is no O & A subreddit. They aren't smart enough to figure out we've moved on and now languish here with the other autists.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Soder has always been garbage with his weird retard face and his obtuse "Oohhhhhh yeeeeeah, snap into a slim Jim" faggotry impression. Fuck him and his whore Kikester mother.

Both of 'em should die in an AIDs fire!
I feel like he used to be somewhat funny but now he has this air of superiority where he feels like he’s above doing podcasts/radio. It really comes across on the Regz. Also I don’t know anything about wrestling so his constant references and impressions are lost on me. Also his wife works for ESPN so he’s never going to be nearly as edgy as he once was.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I would bet any east coast comedian into OnA growing up probably has heard of the place.
Anyone cumtown adjacent has at least checked the reddit when it was up.
If any comedian heard about seth simon's big blunder good chance they heard about the forums.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Lowkey wish for Moo, to visit, so fun watching him try and fail to make burners over and over again
One of my favorite moments from the sub when Joe was on some alt, maybe Intellectualhomosexual? He was answering some questions and one of the rascals asked “At what age did you and your brother start raping Dawn?” He totally lost his shit with that.